urgent help needed please !!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny9999

Hi everybody,

I have a very strange problem .
I am here on B1 visa and came here on march 21 st and got the stay period for 3 months till june 21 st.
I applied for extension till september 21 st ,for which they asked me to send additional documents for approval .

The real problem came here.I have some exams to attend and also interviews to attend in december.So thought of applying for another extension .

But for the first application for extension , I didnt get any response untill october and on october 14 th, I recieved a letter saying that I need to send my resident permit and written statement stating my intention to leave the counrty once the work is done .And I should send the above documents by January 14th.

I am doctor working in Africa .

So ,as I didnt get any response for my first application , I thought of applying for the second extension from sep 21st ,once I get the approval for First one and so I didnt apply so far.
Some one told me as I didnt apply second application,they said my stay is going to become illegal.

Please can any kind soul explain me ,what to do now?

please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thankyou so much in advance.

Thank you very much for the response .
I booked infopass ,but only got the appointment for january 8th .
The main question that is bothering me now is ,in addition to sending the documents they requested, should I send an another application for extension starting from sep 22 nd for another 6 months ?

OR should I wait till I get a response for the first application ?

If I get approval for the first application , will they give me extension to date or only till september 22nd ?

Can you please answer any of my questions if possible ?

Also they asked me to write a witten statement stating my intention to leave the country .Should I include the reason for staying beyond sep 22 nd .
Can you please give me a faint idea regarding what to write in the statement ?

Thankyou so much in advance ?

Hi everybody,

Just want to tell you that after sending the documents they requested, they gave me extension till december 20 th,which is really good for me as I applied only till september 20 th.
Thanks to God.