urgent help needed for filling DS-156 form

cool.2k7

Registered Users (C)
i have some queries related to filling DS-156 form. The pages of my first passport got exhausted. So i applied for additional booklet and my passport number was changed in 2nd booklet. On 1st booklet, they stamped it as cancelled. Can somebody Pl. help me with following queries:

1) What should be the passport number in the form. The one in 1st booklet or the new one in second booklet. Accordingly i need to mention the place of issue, issue date, expiry date etc.

2) My passport does not have any surname. Only given name has 2 words/ letters. What should i fill in he form. Should i leave it as blank. Will this create a problem in visa interview. Anybody who had similar experience.

3) What should i fill in National identifiation Number

4) I left job in Oct 2008 and getting married in 3 weeks in nov end. I will be going on H4 visa with my husband.
4.a)So what should i fill in marital status. Should i fill as per what will be the status on the day of visa interview (as i will be married by that time) or as per the status right now (single). I think it should be married as then only i will able to write spouse's name in the form.
4.b) What should be the present occupation. Should i fill it up as unemployed?

Somebody Pl. help me with these queries. Its urgent.

Regards,

i have some queries related to filling DS-156 form. The pages of my first passport got exhausted. So i applied for additional booklet and my passport number was changed in 2nd booklet. On 1st booklet, they stamped it as cancelled. Can somebody Pl. help me with following queries:

1) What should be the passport number in the form. The one in 1st booklet or the new one in second booklet.
----------------New passport or Second booklet number
Accordingly i need to mention the place of issue, issue date, expiry date etc.
-----------------------------write what is on latest passport
2) My passport does not have any surname. Only given name has 2 words/ letters. What should i fill in he form. Should i leave it as blank. Will this create a problem in visa interview. Anybody who had similar experience.
------------------------replied in other post
3) What should i fill in National identifiation Number
---------------n/a
4) I left job in Oct 2008 and getting married in 3 weeks in nov end. I will be going on H4 visa with my husband.
---------------------Your passport with married name can only be issued after you get married and get marriage certificate.

*****You become eligible to apply for H4 visa only AFTER marriage to H1. holder.

Regards,
-----------------