Urgent help:H1 Transfer RFE question

WaitingonLC

Registered Users (C)
Applied for H1B transfer and got the RFE asking to submit original education transcripts signed and dated by registar of the university/college.But I have not yet joined the H1B Transferring company as I have planned only after the H1B is approved and still working with the old h1b employer which is valid.following are my questions.

1)If I send my original education transcripts signed and dated by registar of the university/college will they return me back?what are ideas/tips I can use to request them to send me back?

2)Is this correct when they say "education transcripts" means our mark sheets right?

3)Is this good idea to send original education transcripts? Will they be useful anywhere else in the future AS i will be having My orignal degree and consolidated memo still with me ?

4)What is the procedure one need to follow to get them back from college orginal in duplicate just in case if the USCIS did not send me back?

5)What happens inspite of me sending this original transcripts if they deny my transfer am I out of status..Please note I am still working with old employer not yet joined the transferrring company and have valid H1B until end of year?

6)What happens if they denied my H1 transfer will they terminate my OLD H1B also which is valid with my old employer?

7)Will this affect any of my future H1B transfer/Extensions with the same emploer/different employer?

8)Is there any one in the forum had this problem in the past..If yes can you please shed some light or please provide me the list as I have searched most of the threads and could not found

9)Inspite of me sending the original transcripts if they deny my case will they log my history under fraud?

10)What is the best way to sovle this in case of denial when they do not understand the evidence that we submitted..FYI I have a bachelors degree in computer science and engineering and Masters degree in computerscince...

Any help/suggestions/adive/opinions will be appreciated and thank you for your time in advance.