Urgent H1B extension RFE

Chocolate

Registered Users (C)
I got the following RFE for my H1-H4 extension. My w2 for last year was little low . Will sending my this year pay stubs help the case. Also i was arrested for DV last year the case was dismissed too.
RFE
On March 23, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Any help?

Hi there.. whats a DV, you were arrested for that. Also in your RFE, does it state that your w2 was a little too low last year. What is the exact things they are asking for.

How would they know aobut your w2 from last year.

Additional info

Hi there.. whats a DV, you were arrested for that. Also in your RFE, does it state that your w2 was a little too low last year. What is the exact things they are asking for.

How would they know aobut your w2 from last year.

DV is Domestic violence.My h1-h4 extension was filed this year.in jan . Visa expired on feb 12.I am also eligible to file for my ead/ap /140/485.My question is will my low w2 for last yr pose a problem. if so how can i resolve it. The DV case was dismissed too.i work for consulting company.Will it wise for me to also file ead/ap as a safety measure.
Real canadian any help.thanks in advance.