Urgent:F1, Husband in US Perm Resident

kfa

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,
My wife is applying for F1 visa, what should she say about "relatives in the US". I am her husband I'm here as a permanent resident and waiting to become naturalized to petition for her. Should she mention this, and if not, i worry they'll bring that up in the interveiw when I petition for her, currently she's sponsored by a cousin of her.
Please advise.

kfa said:
Dear All,
My wife is applying for F1 visa, what should she say about "relatives in the US". I am her husband I'm here as a permanent resident and waiting to become naturalized to petition for her. Should she mention this, and if not, i worry they'll bring that up in the interveiw when I petition for her, currently she's sponsored by a cousin of her.
Please advise.
What status is ur wife in presently? What about her relatives here in the US?How long b4 u r a nat/citizen? What should she/not mention, why is she sponsored by her cousin? Is ur wife here in the US?

She was denied F1 visa.
She is outside the US
She was in and out on B1/B2 which she still has
I just filed my N-400
We had a friend of mine file Affidavit of Support for her, because is they knew our situation, they'll cancel all her non-immigrant visas and ask us to wait until a petition gets approved for her. and As you may know if I petition for her now, it'll be 5-8 years before someone looks at the file. During ALL that time she is inadmissible !!

Not declaring her husband in US in her F1 visa application will create problem in her GC, even leads to GC denial. Never ever give false information or hide information because of short time pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

kfa said:
She was denied F1 visa.
She is outside the US
She was in and out on B1/B2 which she still has
I just filed my N-400
We had a friend of mine file Affidavit of Support for her, because is they knew our situation, they'll cancel all her non-immigrant visas and ask us to wait until a petition gets approved for her. and As you may know if I petition for her now, it'll be 5-8 years before someone looks at the file. During ALL that time she is inadmissible !!