Urgent Clarification Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello_Guy

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I am posting this on behalf of my friend. He has his 140 approved and 485 pending for more than 15 months and also has EAD and advance parole.

Incase if he wants to join a consulting company directly and gets paid on W2 is it safe? He has been working on H1 for all the time in US and his H1 expires in a couple of months. Incase if any RFE comes at the time of 485 approval, what are the complications?

What does he need to look into, to join the consulting company as a W2 employee.

Please give a detailed Pro's and Con's.

thanks

Hello Guy

Why you vanished from "employer corner" post?? Are you for real ??If YES then back up your comments on that forum.

qwertyisback said:
Why you vanished from "employer corner" post?? Are you for real ??If YES then back up your comments on that forum.

I dont vanish as you as your name suggests "qwertyisback", where you keep disappearing and appearing again.

Can you post something relevant to the current posting or its better that you disappear once and for all.

If you don't have balls, stop posting BS about somebody. :D :D I beleived you and supported you and thought that you are sincere in your posts, but now I think its not "masterex", but YOU, who are BS and misleading members. Get LOST :D :D :D .

qwertyisback said:
If you don't have balls, stop posting BS about somebody. :D :D I beleived you and supported you and thought that you are sincere in your posts, but now I think its not "masterex", but YOU, who are BS and misleading members. Get LOST :D :D :D .

Guys,
Please pardon me. This is for "QWERTYISBACK" only.

You asshole "Qwertyisback". shut your ass up.. Who asked you suggestions. Just get the hell out of this earth. You Bloody B---t--d... :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello_Guy said:
Guys,
Please pardon me. This is for "QWERTYISBACK" only.

You asshole "Qwertyisback". shut your ass up.. Who asked you suggestions. Just get the hell out of this earth. You Bloody B---t--d... :p :p :p

All members,
Hello_guy is just one idiot guy who post BS about others, I beleive he is just LOSER in real life spreading garbage on others..Ignore him

Hello_Guy
Do you think that everybody is like you?? :D :D :D . You shown what kind of coward you are on thread http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165038

You were posting BS about Masterex , but when that company's owner responded, your all balls busted like ballon. Before using such language againest anybody, have courage to face it up...Get LOST Mr Coward.
:D :D :D :D

the truth prevails!

qwertyisback, Thanks for seeing the truth after all. I had originally spoken in favor of Masterex, and this stupid "hello-guy" accused me unnecesarily. Thankfully, everyone can see what the facts are. He couldn't support any of his false accusations and so simply vanished from the 'face of the forums' ! :D

On top of that, he is now abusing you coz u pointed the facts out! He's a loser and no one should even bother responding to him....leave alone believing what BS he says!

aries2k said:
qwertyisback, Thanks for seeing the truth after all. I had originally spoken in favor of Masterex, and this stupid "hello-guy" accused me unnecesarily. Thankfully, everyone can see what the facts are. He couldn't support any of his false accusations and so simply vanished from the 'face of the forums' ! :D

On top of that, he is now abusing you coz u pointed the facts out! He's a loser and no one should even bother responding to him....leave alone believing what BS he says!

Hi Rajeev/Mamanur,
I didnt accused you. The world knew the truth and everyone accused you and many congratulated me for bringing you culprits to light. Are you still cheating guys who are on OPT or have you changed. Leave alone you were brought to light, but just think that I had given you a golden opportunity to change. You need to thank me for this. Also, you just opened an account and started talking about Masterex so good, that everyone knew that you are a third rate asshole(Rajeev or Mamanur)..

Anyway, go and try to find a better life rather than to open a consulting company. Masterex, in East Windsor is a perfect example of how a consulting company shouldnt be.. Also, Manamur(Director of Training(who doesnt know what testing is :) :) and Rajeev(the world record guy - for winking his eyes more than 100 times a minute :p :p :p ).

Go get a life with quertyisback as that guy and you are no way better. You are one of the greatest cheats to be found on immigration forum.

Guys beware of www.masterex.com located in Princeton Heightown Road, NJ and Mamanur and Rajeev the pillars of frauds.

Thank you all for your participation, but this discussion is completely out of hand. I am closing this thread and will delete any futher attempts to revive this discussion in the future.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.