URGENT: Biometric Appt without letter? Can i still go

sisieko

Registered Users (C)
My biometric appoint is tommorrow and i just realized i left my schedule letter in a bag i travelled with that i left at my family's house out of state :eek: can i still go without the letter? please help this is urgent!!

I do not think so.

They need to scan a bar code on it. But then, they could just look you up and put in your A# maybe? I do not know. :p I bet on that you can't. :(

My biometric appoint is tommorrow and i just realized i left my schedule letter in a bag i travelled with that i left at my family's house out of state :eek: can i still go without the letter? please help this is urgent!!

Can't you call them and have it faxed somewhere you have access to!?

That's what we've been trying to do. getting someone to fax or scan it to email but nobody is home or not picking up either :furious:
I think my uncle might be at work, hopefully we can get him to send it when (if) he gets home in the morning. If not then, im screwed :(

I do not think so.

They need to scan a bar code on it. But then, they could just look you up and put in your A# maybe? I do not know. :p I bet on that you can't. :(

You would think they can just look me up right? :(
I pray my luck shines by the morning, i cant sleep...

thanks for the prompt responses...i'll let you know

Rules are rules and the letter says "bring this notice with you, if you do not we can not process you".

They may at least look you up and reschedule you for another time?

I hope it goes well. :rolleyes:

Sisieko, don't worry. Though they need the notice for the bar code, they can pull your file based on your A#. If you have any Receipt notices take them with you and of course your DL. I have lost my FP notice also (Employment based) but able to manage and got my FP done showing my DL, EAD card, Receipt notice for 485. Good luck and let us know how it went

oohhhh yes baby!!!! :D Got it scanned to email and we were able to print it and take it along. All went smooth like jelly ;)
Thanks all.

Yes, laywers do get the notice also.

I did say I hope it goes well :p I had my finger crossed for you punk! :mad:...

Lol. Just kidding! :) I am glad it went well after all... BUT, you did bring an email printout copy didn't you? so technically, if you had shown up without anything... you would be crying right now :(

Lawyers get an original copy? that seems odd.

The lawyer represents you so when they send out appointment letters they send you one and the lawyer one. Both are on their standard yellow (is that color yellow) sheets, so yes they can be considered "original". I used my lawyer's copy when I went there because I didn't have mine.

I did say I hope it goes well :p I had my finger crossed for you punk! :mad:...

Lol. Just kidding! :) I am glad it went well after all... BUT, you did bring an email printout copy didn't you? so technically, if you had shown up without anything... you would be crying right now :(
thanks for your honesty