• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Urgent.. Bank statement

hopenewsunn

Dear friends
Please can u answer this... Regarding the bank statement, should this be for a certain time period?? For ex. 3 months or 6 months.... Or I can take only what inside my account at one moment?

I printed up to date stuff when we went to the interview but can't hurt do bring it for 3 month in case they'll ask.

Dear friends
Please can u answer this... Regarding the bank statement, should this be for a certain time period?? For ex. 3 months or 6 months.... Or I can take only what inside my account at one moment?
06 Months would be Ideal, in Abu Dhabi Embassy they ask for 06 months.

Would it be problem if i printed for 3 months, but in my account was like 6kfor all the time, the I deposited the rest of the money (around 14k) just last week??

And is it useful to bring my monthly patroll script (mobthly salary document) from work?

Would it be problem if i printed for 3 months, where in my account was like 6kfor all the time, then I deposited the rest of the money (around 14k) just few days before interview?

And is it useful to bring my monthly payroll script (monthly salary document) from work?

Would it be problem if i printed for 3 months, where in my account was like 6kfor all the time, then I deposited the rest of the money (around 14k) just few days before interview?

And is it useful to bring my monthly payroll script (monthly salary document) from work?

It might be useful to account for where the 14k came from. For example, if it was a gift from a family member to help you in your new life in America, get the relative to write a letter saying that.

Take the salary payslip also. Best to have too much paperwork than not enough, and you want to avoid any delay (AP).

Take the salary payslip also. Best to have too much paperwork than not enough, and you want to avoid any delay (AP).
I second that. I would also advise to look for other people's experiences at the Embassy where he will have his interview.