Urgent: Address change Please help

whatsupwithgc

Registered Users (C)
My wife applied EAD/AP renewal online. USPS did not deliver the EAD receipt notice saying she is not registered for the address (though USPS delivered the AP notice, which was applied at the same time).

Online status says:
On March X, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

We are living in this address for last 3 years. She got the first EAD/AP/Fingerprinting and current AP notice mails from USCIS.

After calling USCIS the rep asked her to 'Address Change' online which will resend the receipt.

My question is, is it OK to do address change to the same address?

What option does she have? Please share your experience or comments.

My wife applied EAD/AP renewal online. USPS did not deliver the EAD receipt notice saying she is not registered for the address (though USPS delivered the AP notice, which was applied at the same time).

Online status says:
On March X, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

We are living in this address for last 3 years. She got the first EAD/AP/Fingerprinting and current AP notice mails from USCIS.

After calling USCIS the rep asked her to 'Address Change' online which will resend the receipt.

My question is, is it OK to do address change to the same address?

What option does she have? Please share your experience or comments.

Calm down, this happens every now and then. My wife EAD returned before and the USCIS sent it back. Call the USCIS and let them know that you are in the same adress with no change and you are going to adress this issue with the USPS (do not change your adress because you already in the same adress). Go to the USPS office and let them know in written (they will hand you certain form) that you and your wife are living in that adress and till them what happened with the USCIS. Write your name and your wife name in the mail box in your apt or house very clearly from outside and inside.