Updating my timeline

Devastation

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My asylum journey started back in October 2009. And today, I received my green card. It was a journey like a roller coaster ride. There were a lot of hard times, trial times, rainy times, times of high anxiety and impatience. But today is the celebration time as I have my GC on hand. I'd like to acknowledge everyone who've been of tremendous support throughout remarkable journey. Assylum, mesbahul, BigJoe5, wantmygcnow, Raziel, John Smith 1, ViaPalermo, Mr. Bird, faysal, gayguy, Be4, bafoussam, VoiP, Asylee2007, etc, etc (sorry if i missed anyone).

If anyone's interested to kind of glimpse upon my story here it is:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?306363-My-Interview-Experience

I used to refer to people's timeline to grossly estimate my own timeline. Therefore, I have included my timeline for those who may find it helpful.

Good luck to you all. Don't give up hope. Good things may take time to happen, but they happen for sure.

My timeline

Applied for Asylum - Oct 2009
Asylum Interview - Nov 2009
NTA - Dec 2009
Master Hearing - Jan 2010
Case transferred to different jurisdiction - Jan 2010
Master Hearing - Feb 2010
Final Hearing - April 2010
Second Hearing and Asylum Approved by IJ - August 2010
i-485 applied - August 2011
Receipt Notice - September 2011
Biometrics - September 2011
GC on hand - Feb 2012

Guys,

My asylum journey started back in October 2009. And today, I received my green card. It was a journey like a roller coaster ride. There were a lot of hard times, trial times, rainy times, times of high anxiety and impatience. But today is the celebration time as I have my GC on hand. I'd like to acknowledge everyone who've been of tremendous support throughout remarkable journey. Assylum, mesbahul, BigJoe5, wantmygcnow, Raziel, John Smith 1, ViaPalermo, Mr. Bird, faysal, gayguy, Be4, bafoussam, VoiP, Asylee2007, etc, etc (sorry if i missed anyone).

If anyone's interested to kind of glimpse upon my story here it is:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?306363-My-Interview-Experience

I used to refer to people's timeline to grossly estimate my own timeline. Therefore, I have included my timeline for those who may find it helpful.

Good luck to you all. Don't give up hope. Good things may take time to happen, but they happen for sure.

My timeline

Applied for Asylum - Oct 2009
Asylum Interview - Nov 2009
NTA - Dec 2009
Master Hearing - Jan 2010
Case transferred to different jurisdiction - Jan 2010
Master Hearing - Feb 2010
Final Hearing - April 2010
Second Hearing and Asylum Approved by IJ - August 2010
i-485 applied - August 2011
Receipt Notice - September 2011
Biometrics - September 2011
GC on hand - Feb 2012

Congratulations Devastation! It really sounds very devastating to go thru both affirmative and defensive process but you finally made it.
Thanks for sharing your experience for the rest of us and good luck to the rest who are still waiting and hoping to celebrate like you do today!