update from Senator's Office

srohit

Registered Users (C)
I-485 remains a lower priority. And I485 application will be witheld until all security clearance are completed. And that might take additional 3-5 months.

Not really an info, just wanted to share with you because it comes from senator's office and hence has a good deal of authencity.

Hang in there.

Seems like anothe curve ball from the left field

Srohit,
Which "senator" are we talking about? Can you please specify...

Also, i am having a hard time believing that this info comes from the senator's house and zillions of calls to BCIS/CSC never even mentioned this as a possibility...i mean, it really seems like another curve ball from the left field in this speculative world of CSC AOS processing....

What is "additional"? Do they have an otherwise guaranteed time for adjudication?

Why the heck do we have to listen to bureaucratic crap from people who can't distinguish their a** from their elbow?

Why are those guys being f****** assholes. Why are they approving '02 cases when all the '01 cases are still pending. Don't the freaking checks apply to people who applied in 2002?

I never understood this "extra" security clearance. If you run your SS# and finger prints, your entire history will be available to them.All they had to do was to link state/county records to the FBI system- I am sure they've already done that. The security clearance excuse is just used to get us off their backs-temporarily.I really hate these bastards.

Tasse, SM, niladri30, ECGC.
I agree, it all B(CI)S. That's why I already clarified, this is Not really an info. All I wanted to convey was this is what comes out when one bureaucrat talks to another. And my interpretation is, BCIS will not be picking up I485 cases for next 3-5 months. And after that, they'll think about it. :eek:

gc0299, I do not know what additional security means . If they tell me, I would at least write another letter. This is their way of saying- "shut up".:mad:

cal_aos_waiting, this information does not come from house. It comes from Diane Feinstein's office.

We wrote to Senator's office sometime late Feb./early April. Here is the post-

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=465789#post465789

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
srohit,

We all certainly appreciate your efforts in writing to the Senator. Just venting frustrations here on BCIS.

#@!$%^&^%$*&()^&%$#@!!!!!!