• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014

dadadodi

Registered Users (C)
Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014 will be released soon

Hi all
Just few minutes ago the logo of Upcoming Visa Bulletin for March 2014 has been changed into sand clock, that's mean shortly we'll get good news, so i hope to get a loooong jump.

Regards to all

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the Current Visa Bulletin now is February 2014 and we waiting for bulletin of march 2014, interviews will be on April 2014.

It's crazy that some people here claim that have made calls to KCC and got word for the lady that AS have a big jump. 9-10k. If it's gonna be true... Damn... Have no words to express my happiness.
If it's not... Then hope for forum members would be lost

It's crazy that some people here claim that have made calls to KCC and got word for the lady that AS have a big jump. 9-10k. If it's gonna be true... Damn... Have no words to express my happiness.

Impossible ..... to get 9000-10000

It wont be surprise if they notice the massive cutoff like 10k for AS...sounds good...(source: reliable guys from forum)

read it clearly guys she said it will be big jump this time may even 10k that doesnot means 10k for asia...
It wont be surprise if they notice the massive cutoff like 10k for AS...sounds good...(source: reliable guys from forum)

Simonette are gonna call kfc to find out about the new Vb?

I just called KFC about the new VB and the Hispanic woman on the phone got very confused. All she kept saying was "Le gustaría puré de papas con el pollo?" I don't know what it means, so I called again and this time I got a manager - a black guy with a ghetto accent, who told me that I can come by later tonight and pick up some VB from him after they close. He said and I quote "I got tha best sh*t anywhere maaan. This sh*t will make you go craaazy boy!" Now I am very confused and quite honestly scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess for Africa:
  • AF 34500 for Apr
  • AF 48000 for May
  • AF 59000 for Jun
  • AF 74000 for Jul
  • AF 94000 for Aug

it's like I am too optimistic but let's be like that .... :)