• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming June month visa bulletin....

My forecast for June:
EU - 35000-36500
Uzb - 17000-17500

AF - 55000-60000
Eg - 45000-50000
Nig - 15500-16000

AS - 8000-9000
SA - 1500-1600
OC - 1450-1550
:rolleyes:

Sloner... if you are right about SA this time, I'll send you the biggest bucket from KCC, I mean, KFC!!! You too my dear vladek!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I like your predictions Slon'man I think you are being too optimistic.

He has to be. He is starting to see his predictions unravel, so he can't do anything else but try and mop up the remaining 70% of AF region in the remaining 4 months and so on...

Guys, one of the positive point is that all regions are relative slow except EU. That also mean DOS has not press the acceleration button yet. We should start to worry when only 1 or 2 regions left behind with the acceleration we expected. We still have 4 months to go and the history tell us that we have not get into the acceleration phase yet.

Vladek
I read your blogs and you are mot of time accurate.
What is the chance of getting an interview for EU394XX in July. Is 3 months enough for change of status in US.I am from Turkey and living here for the last 8 years

Hello all , I need your valuable suggestions and prayers .
My CN AS101** Nepal.....(Aos) do you guys think I will get chance or not? or do u guys suggest me go for CP?

Suggestions needed.

Thanks.

Vladek
I read your blogs and you are mot of time accurate.
What is the chance of getting an interview for EU394XX in July. Is 3 months enough for change of status in US.I am from Turkey and living here for the last 8 years

My take on that is that it is a 50-50 chance of being current in July. I think August is perhaps slightly more likely. I think we could see another 5k month, but I think July and August will see a slow down to perhaps 3k or 4k, so your number will either squeeze in just, or slip to August.

Hello all , I need your valuable suggestions and prayers .
My CN AS101** Nepal.....(Aos) do you guys think I will get chance or not? or do u guys suggest me go for CP?

Suggestions needed.

Thanks.

Nepal will hit the country limit this year - there is no doubt about that - so your number is too high in my opinion to safely do aos with the risk that Nepal will hit the limit while you are waiting. I advise you to plan for CP.

It's true all these visa bulletin threads are confusing. Maybe I'm just a little slow, but it'd be good if there was a main visa bulletin thread which collects all these discussions.

What visa bulletin are we currently waiting for? Are the results out for a recent one? And they're announcing the interview numbers for 2 months in advance right?

dear all i have anxiety NOW because My CN AF294**EGYPT .....do you guys think I will get chance or not? or any one have a prediction for next VB for Egypt ??

dear all i have anxiety NOW because My CN AF294**EGYPT .....do you guys think I will get chance or not? or any one have a prediction for next VB for Egypt ??
My friend just prepare all your documents and be ready for june!
I wish i had your number :)