Unbelivable !!! Processing Times updated

For Chicago, What do they mean by 2004 Regional Received date as current ? Is any body's case gone to Federal Chicago after Nov 2004 from State?

ANyway, this is all just non sense. Can anybody tell me which attorney is open to take up the case with PERM?

CT non-rir jumped to Jan 2003

does this mean cases filed in Jan 2003 are going to be processed at CT state?????

million dollar question????

I am so confused? why have the processing dates been updated if the cases are moving to BRC?????

gurus. any insights

Mudra

My lawyer submitted my LC petition on Dec 2 2004 from North Carolina. He sent me a confirmation that it is now at federal level (Atlanta). Received by Atlanta on Dec 14 ? I am amazed that it went from state to federal in one week(might be because NC is current). But, how do I know if its going to BEC ? or Atlanta is going to process it ? Which BEC will it go to ?

Philly BEC
tradhi said:
My lawyer submitted my LC petition on Dec 2 2004 from North Carolina. He sent me a confirmation that it is now at federal level (Atlanta). Received by Atlanta on Dec 14 ? I am amazed that it went from state to federal in one week(might be because NC is current). But, how do I know if its going to BEC ? or Atlanta is going to process it ? Which BEC will it go to ?