unable to check status with e-client

maximo

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I just received my file number the other day. Just thought I'd give e-client a go. I get a message indicating that I may not

"We were not able to identify you using the information provided. Please try again. At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application if you have:
* sponsored a member of the family class
* applied for permanent residence as a member of the family class
* applying for permanent residence from within Canada as the spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
* applied as an independant immigrant (for applicants who applied before January 1, 2002), a Québec skilled worker, a provincial nominee, a federal skilled worker, an investor, an entrepreneur or a self-employed person"

I have applied under the skilled worker class. Doesn't that qualify me? Or is it that its probably too early and my information may not have been put online?

thanks

Please try the website again. Sometimes the website seems to have that problem.

I generally wait a couple of days and try it again and it works. So don't get worried, it is a bug in the website.

Good Luck.

Hi

If you have got your file no. just now, then it won't show your e-status now. I got my file no. on 28th Jan 2002, and today is the first day that it showed me the status. Also I have heard that the e-status comes up when you are very near to your medicals, that is 52 weeks (now) have passed. That is what has happened in my case.

But keep trying.

Good luck

same issue

Hi,
I got my filenumber in april and I have still not been able to access my information online. Has anyone who got their file number at the same time been able to get their status?