UK Visitor Visa (Email from Consulate)

rseth123

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone:

I applied for UK visitor visa for my wife on March 17th (FedEx received at consulate). This morning we received following email from consulate:

Passport:India
US:Green Card

Your application requires further consideration by this office. A decision will be made on your application within 15 working days of its receipt in this office. In the meantime, please do not attempt to call this office. Please note that our visa telephone enquiry line services by Worldbridge will not be able to answer any status enquiries. However, you can send an e-mail free of charge by accessing their website at www.visainfoservices.com and clicking on 'send an e-mail'.

Do we know what will happen from this point? My wife has to travel to UK on April 10th. Not sure what to do and if there is any chance of rejection for any reasons.

Any help is truly appreciated?

Hello Everyone:

I applied for UK visitor visa for my wife on March 17th (FedEx received at consulate). This morning we received following email from consulate:

Passport:India
US:Green Card

Your application requires further consideration by this office. A decision will be made on your application within 15 working days of its receipt in this office. In the meantime, please do not attempt to call this office. Please note that our visa telephone enquiry line services by Worldbridge will not be able to answer any status enquiries. However, you can send an e-mail free of charge by accessing their website at www.visainfoservices.com and clicking on 'send an e-mail'.

Do we know what will happen from this point? My wife has to travel to UK on April 10th. Not sure what to do and if there is any chance of rejection for any reasons.

Any help is truly appreciated?

Did ur wife get the visa?

Thanks for your response.
Did your wife get the VISA on time or you had to postpone her trip ? What documents did you send?Please let me know.

For her I need to postpone her trip but if you send all the required documentation then I dont think there should be any issue. Just keep good amount of time for VISA before you travel.

Sorry to bother U with too many qs. Can you please let me know what documents you sent?
We sent the following:
-Copies of Green Card
-Copies of our kids US passport
-Copy of confirmed tickets and hotel reservation
-Biometrics
-Completed application form and photos
-Passports

Is there anything else required? Our travel date is fast approaching so I am really anxious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bother U with too many qs. Can you please let me know what documents you sent?
We sent the following:
-Copies of Green Card
-Copies of our kids US passport
-Copy of confirmed tickets and hotel reservation
-Biometrics
-Completed application form and photos
-Passports

Is there anything else required? Our travel date is fast approaching so I am really anxious.

You pay stub, bank statements, letter of employment, electricity or water bill and a copy of W2