• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ubnormal interview

medococo

Registered Users (C)
i got my interview just yesterday

i dont know what happend

my papers were so perfect

i did everything ,,,paying & all things..i checnged the address in us where the GC gonna be sent ,,,& i paid for the TNT

in the interview ,,,the consular took my finger prints & asked me to swear that all info. r correct

but he said that i will not have the visa in the coming two weeks

he said my case need "processing"
i really sooo disappontied ,,,what is the meaning of "processing"

why should i have "processing"????????????

he told me he dont know what kind of processing

he said the processing may take one month or more .,,,,
why all of this ,,,all my papers r perfect & he told me this too
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz need help

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you didn't leave your interview with a positive approval there and then.
It sounds like a background check, that's the only thing that takes a bit of time and it isn't so unusual. What country are you in? As you've read in this forum and previous experiences different countries/Embassies will deal with "requirements" in slightly different ways.
The fact that the Consular Officer couldn't tell you what extra processing is required doens't necessarily mean he doesn't know what that is, or that someone else there doesn't know. You can make enquiries, write to them or phone them. Remember to be polite, you don't have a visa YET, so keep calm and don't come across as demanding, in other words don't piss them off. Just make enquiries. If nothing happens to your satisfaction you can write to the Consul General directly explaining your situation and that at least you would like to know what is going on.

I do hope this will be resolved very soon for you

Very best of luck

Barbara

Dear Friend,
If you have complate the forms with complate and based on true information according to your all documents then i think there will not be any problem.
One of my friend is disqualified just for not the same signature on both forms.
Good Luck to all.

Misplaced Certificate.

I have misplaced my O level certificate. I spoke to the examination body and was told that they will deliver it directly to the embassy. I need to advise them when to send it. Should I tell them to send it now or until I receive my second package? Please advise.

medoco .....read barbas thread carefully.. do not worry man u will get the visa
good lock

hi Barbra

iam from egypt

the man there gave me a paper

which says
" u r ineligile to get the visa under term no 122g ...u have to complete the required documents & send them back by tnt"
then there r some terms which "birth certificate , marriage cert. , military cert.,......etc .., "

but he marked on a term says "administrative processing , once the process is done u will be notified"....he marked on this term

he said u may take the passport but most of people leave it with us
i said its ok i will leave it with u

then i moved

Medococo,

It sounds as if you're OK. He said two weeks so maybe just wait a moment. The fact that he took your passport is good. They are just double checking something and that's normal. Don't worry. If it goes over two weeks then contact them again.

Barbara

hi

i will do this ,,,,,,,

i forgat to tell u that i changed the address in us where my gc gonan be sent on it during the interview

Modococo,

Don't worry about your address in the US, first get your passport stamped. Then you can tell the officer at your POE, it's not unusual so don't worry.

Barbara

hi

there is something

there was a question asked in the interview's begining

the first thing that the officer told me ,,,"did u travel abroad before"

i said no i didnt,,,,,& i already didnt travel abroad since i was 16

but i made my passport 2 years ago ,,,& the passport is clear

Hi,

I have almost a similar situation, basicly what happened was: me and my wife went for the interview, they gave us a piece of paper that said "additional" paperwork is required to have our application consider. I've submitted those additional documents about 2 weeks ago and have been waiting for an answer from them ever since.

The waiting is the worst !! What took them so long to make a decision? I wish the best for your case

hi

where r u from ?

what additional documents they asked for them ??

they didnt ask me fpr addtional documents

but he marked "adminstrative processing" in the paper

I was missing a court document, but after I submitted the document they only took our passports and told me to wait for their call.

I called them after 1 week of waiting, and the embassy told me that they're stll discussing my case and there is no final word on it and told me to wait.

Well I think I'll wait for a month before actually calling them again

medococo,

relax buddy, look at the bright side...

i've been checking this forum and others, from what i read so far .. we're stuck at this "security check or fbi name check" .. this thing could take up anywhere from 20 days to 6 months or in some cases longer..

we had our interview and basicly what's left is only 'waiting'.... we have until september 2007 before we're pretty much out of luck .. that's about 10 months.. i think our chances are still good

if our case# were high .. that's when i started to get very worried .. anyhow .. good luck ... and keep me posted if you heard anything from the embassy ... i'll do the same ..

cheers

i signed the first form "axx qxx exx rxx cxx" "my complete name"

& in the interview i signed the second "axx qxx exx cxx"

is this a problem??

& what's the meaning of the term "administrative processing"??

Hi Medococo,

We received a call from the embassy yesterday! They told us that the visa is ready to be pick-up. Went there right away and got it already! Don't worry buddy you'll get yours too .. be patience! Good luck

medococo said:
then why this asshole told me this

i dont have any mistake in my papers ,,then why me ?

All will be well medo, please lets mind the type of language we use on this forum, ""this asshole"" remember millions of people all over the world are using this forum as well. Good Luck.