TVU now officially closed

No surprise that it is poorly written. Ms. Su couldn't formulate correct English sentences on her website, and she isn't able to do so now.
As far as the sentence about a "permanent work permit offering", that's most likely yet another one of her lies and misrepresentations.

No surprise that it is poorly written. Ms. Su couldn't formulate correct English sentences on her website, and she isn't able to do so now.
As far as the sentence about a "permanent work permit offering", that's most likely yet another one of her lies and misrepresentations.

Permanent work offering might also mean making license plates at a prison!

TVU website is not operational now. So what about the grade reports Ms. RisingSun was mentioning in her closure note?

"Many of your admitted universities have requested for your TVU transcripts. We have asked all TVU
faculty members to upload all previous term grades in the TVU website. If you login your TVU account,
you can print out your official grade report from the system (which is even more accurate). TVU, the
world first TV University has already been for three years, and has only operated for three years."

TVU website is not operational now. So what about the grade reports Ms. RisingSun was mentioning in her closure note?

The domain has expired, since March 3. I assume that Ms. Su (interesting that you say "RisingSun", which was her handle on trackitt) didn't renew it. It costs money...

Oh, and I expected to domain to vanish eventually, so I made a mirror of the website, if only to preserve the evidence of the scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started following all the threads in almost all the forumns about these diploma mills (but after TVU shut down). They (Su's) used a unique pattern to frame all their sentences. More over it was clearly there in the closure note itself.
"after the darkest moment is the dawn‐‐‐ a new
day with the sun rising and shining!"

LOL. I didn't analyze the closure note that much.
I agree that the RisingSun handle was used by Ms. Su, but probably also by members of her family, because sometimes, posts were written in better English than usual.
On trackitt, we also made fun of it using the song title "House of the Rising Sun", which is an old folk song: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/House_of_the_rising_sun
Various places in New Orleans, Louisiana have been proposed as the inspiration for the song, with varying plausibility. The phrase "House of the Rising Sun" is often understood as a euphemism for a brothel, but it is not known whether or not the house described in the lyrics was an actual or fictitious place. One theory speculated the song is about a daughter who killed her father, an alcoholic gambler who had beaten his wife. Therefore, the House of the Rising Sun may be a jail-house, from which one would be the first person to see the sun rise (an idea supported by the lyric mentioning "a ball and chain," though that phrase has been used as slang to describe marital relationships for at least as long as the song has been in print). Because the song was often sung by women, another theory is that the House of the Rising Sun was where prostitutes were detained while they were treated for syphilis. Since cures with mercury were ineffective, going back was very likely.
I doubt that Ms. Su was aware of these possible associations when she chose the handle...

Yeah, things change. Ms. Su apparently monitors this forum, and updated the website. She still has account access (up to 45 days after domain expiration, unless it is renewed (that's how domain registration works.)
Of course, she modified the live site instead of using a staging server like every real company would do... When I hit the site earlier today, I got the listing of all files which is the default if the index.html file (or index.php or whatever is specified as index file) is missing (that's how the Apache webserver works...)
In any case, I took my mirror snapshot two days ago, and have the old website with all the spelling mistakes. I likely will eventually put that online as part of a documentation of this fraud that I am planning. I have lots of material now, including the attacks on me from a bunch of people...

Last edited by a moderator: