Tsc

muratmurat

Just one more question:

When The Department of State forwards "recommendation letter" to Texas Service Center, do I also need to submit any document/ application to Texas Service Center as well?

My story so far:
I applied for a J1 visa waiver (based on no objection). A “favorable” recommendation letter was sent to Texas Service Center (TSC) by the Department of State on March 26, 2003. However, I have not received any receipt or any related information since then (MORE THAN 10 MONTHS!!!)

I wrote an inquiry letter in October 2003 to the attention of TSC director, which was not replied. When I called the National Customer Service Center (which I found on the website of TSC), their ONLY suggestion is to write again!! They searched the database but could not locate any file under my name. (I already have a copy of Department of State letter)

Any suggestions are welcome....
Thanks in advance

Best,
Murat

Hi

My advise is do not waste time any more. It is getting delayed. Since your matter is complicated, approach an immigration lawyer immediately. Nearly one year has passed after you have submitted your application.

There should be something terribly wrong in your application process. Contact a lawyer even if he is expensive.It is worth it.
Kalingan

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently located in Canada. I think it would be better to get in touch with a lawyer in Texas area. Any suggestions?