TSC Tracker and Discussions - May 1st, 2002

The AVM will not mention whether it is approved for CP...

Hi KP,

AVM message is the same whether the case is approved for CP or for AOS. You will come to know for sure only from the approval notice. At present CP is taking about 5-6 months from the time your case reaches NVC. Surprisingly, TSC has been very efficient in this dept and seem to send the case to NVC within 10-14 days, compared to about 3 months for CSC.

My case was approved March 11, 2002 and I will most probably get an August interview date. I think things are a little different for Canada though, but should take about the same time.

No Title

Baskar,

Thanks a lot. You are going to be next. TSC seems to be working on RFE cases as we have complained a lot about delay in our cases.

KP

Congrats KP

Hi KP,
      Heartiest congratulations!!!. I\'m sure that you will be the happiest man today in this world.Please go thru my comments on 140 RFE cases column.I have announced about your result(earlier approval soon) few minutes before this message.
Thanks ton for your suggestions and guidance.

Wishes for your speedy approval on 485.

Hope I will get approval soon.

Baskar

No Title

Baskar,

For senator, you need to contact your senator which can be found out from following URL

http://iic.org/rep_info.html

You need to fill your state and you zip code you will see all Congressmen/women and senators from your area including uncle Sam.

AILA: Association of Immigration Lawyer.

In general most of the lawyers who are immigration attornies have membership to AILA and by virtue of that they have direct access to INS through AILA Liaison.

Your lawyer need to contact his/her liaison for your case.

Hope this helps

Good luck to you

KP

Got RFE notice which is issued on 5/31, It is company financial statements...Please give me

some idea - Company do not have ready for 2001 audited statament, but they have for 99 and 2000. Is it okay if we reply with that with president letter saying that \'01 one is under process and we can pay whatever salary mentioned in LC? BTW, IIO # 62. Any idea how much time it is taking now for approvalby him/her? KP, Gking and all others friends please post ur opinions..

No Title

longwait please see my reply in TSC RFE discussion board. I hope my reply may help you or give you some idea about replying RFE.

Good luck to you

KP

KP, with you my warmest congrats. It is really a painful journey.

I remeber you changed to CP in Canada. CP is more accountable, but I suggest you to prepare beforehand for all those needed documents.

Rashid has disappeared from here and she must be too busy in a hospital as a RN. She must feel happy for you as well if she were here.

Cheer up for you, KP. If instead you want to go AOS, get the documents ready and file that ASAP. It is a big hassale if the NVC has passed your documents to the US Embassy in Canada. Good luck.

Hey KP ... Great NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats MAN !!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I remember correctly you wanted to go through Montreal for CP? Why did u go for AOS??? AOS through TSC will take another year to 1.5 yrs ..... its the worst and will not get much better with all this Homeland stuff going on ... if you do CP through Montreal, you should have ur GC in 5 months !!!

Another option is go for CP and then apply for AOS(if u want) ... as ur I140 was approved for CP u can do that ... just an idea ?

longwait02 ...

I had got a similar RFE in November of 2001 ... at that time my company sent in their 2000 and 1999 financial statements, quarterly payroll reports for the year 2001, My W2s for 1999,2000 and a letter regarding my salary and financial health of the company from the Vice President and the HR person...

This did the job ... no paystubs were sent as my lawyer maintained that whatever is asked in the RFE, just send that !! But sending paystubs will not hurt ...

Hope it helps and you get the approval soon ...

KP ...

yes i have my interview on July 23 in NWD ...anxiously waiting for the fianl countdown !!!!

AVM changed: Case taking between 150-180 days to process now

It was about 250-325 days before. A few other guys had the same changes when call the AVM on MSN community site.
EB3 RIR ND 04/16/02.
Hope TSC make sense and keep momentum.

How can we make this forum more informative?

I found there are probably only a dozen or more people are frequently using this thread. Very few news come in. Where are the 7000 plus TSC I-140 applicants? Can we bring in a few hundreds to make this more informative?