TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 17

EDL and other EB1 applicants, Please check your AVM frequently, and please post information on this

Good Question

On the TSC homepage/about us, it indicates the various P.O. Boxes for different applications.
At the very bottom, it has this:

Courier Delivery
                                                   USINS TSC
                                                   4141 N. St. Augustine Rd.
                                                   Dallas, TX 75227

The RFE had an envelope provided with a mailing label, so that is inside the Fedex envelope and will hopefully end up in the right persons hands. there was also a yellow cover sheet to put as the first sheet of the package.
 If it wasn\'t Christmas time, I might not have bothered with Fedex; but I also wanted proof of delivery, so I could sleep at night.

Its a small world after all.

The pastor of the church we attend invited my wife and I to a small get together 2 weekends ago.
He introduced us to his brother in law, who said that he knew us. He\'s the aide to Senator Edwards and remembered the letters I sent him! He was the one looking into things for us. Isn\'t that strange? I\'m glad my letters were polite.

Anyway he\'s a good guy and asked me how things were progressing. He also explained how TSC got more of the 245i petitions than anywhere else, etc.
We had a good laugh on Sunday at church, because I told him that I thought he would have made a few calls for us by now and gotten things taken care of; but we hadn\'t heard anything yet.

Senator Edwards is making a run for president, so my new found friend may be working in the White House someday.

who\'s the hell senator Edwards? I\'ve never heard such a person. Is he in the judiciary committee?

any EB1 progress has been made?

who\'s the hell senator Edwards? I\'ve never heard such a person. Is he on the judiciary committee?

any EB1 progress has been made?

EDL, have you talked to IIOs recently? Has your case been assigned to an officer?

I think it is time for you to make your attorney to call TSC. Or maybe you can have your employer to call TSC.

any other EB1 progress has been made?

No Title

I have seen sevral times Senator Edward in CNN. I think he is good democrat to run for highest office in this country.

God bless him US presidency

KP

CGM, how\'s your case? your case was filed on Jan 9, 2001. It is almost 1 year old already. Has yo

my god, you case is still hanginf there. What a pain. is your job secure?

ftom the tracking list, there is one EB1 filed in June 2001 has been approved. Is it possible? or

I doubt that approval of the June 2001 case is true because CGM who filed his EB1 case in Jan are still waiting for approval. Other EB1 applicants filed between Feb and May have not reported any approval too. What a painful journey in GC application.

any EB1 applicants are out there

I doubt that approval of the June 2001 case is true because CGM who filed his EB1 case in Jan are still waiting for approval. Other EB1 applicants filed between Feb and May have not reported any approval too. What a painful journey in GC application.

this site is dead it seems no much response we can get. No approvals at all these days. What a ir

Good one

Kishan,
Edward is one good senator, we are talking about Edward Kennedy right? If we are, he is really cool and liberal.....

eb1_GC, calm down.

Yes, I was shocked when I received my approval notice in MAIL(!!). Like I said before, I did not dare to check AVM. And, Yes, I have been around this forum for about one year. I got plenty of useful information from this forum. This is a nice site. I hope I can help someone else now.

It is all about luck. TSC has serious management problems. Here is my NIW case filed at CSC years ago: I-140 NIW, ND 8/98, Denied 3/2000, Appealed 4/2000, still pending at CSC. I spent $4000 attorney fee out of my own pocket. But My lucky TRUE story is that EB1-OR, RD 5/22, ND 7/12, AD 12/5, no attorney, already in TSC tracker. Good luck to you all. Happy holidays.

KP should have filed an EB1-OR by himself at the same time as his LC. Sorry for this painful reminder. But for those who just started their GC ordeal, this is a bloody lesson. EB1-OR and NIW application can be done by anybody with an advanced degree. I feel so lucky that I did not count on my NIW.

No Title

Hi eb1tsc, once gain congrats ! for your approval and wish you good luck for next stage.

Yes, I know filing EB1-OR is very easy and straight forward all you have to get lots of recco letters from known and unkown people in your area. But I was new to the process. I first time came in this site when my LC was approved in Dec 2000. It was very late by then. But now I think I should have explored more before starting the ordeal in may 2000.

My Univ. is preparing RFE and paralegal working on my case is going out from tomorrow to next Tuseday. I hope to send RFE response by mid of next week. After that, again I will be in a never ending waiting process of TSC.

I am going to opt for CP and planning to do it in Montreal. For Montreal it takes around six months as case is processed here in US before sending file for interview.

If every thing went fine I am hoping to finish the process by July-August 2002

It is now Holiday season. No work, no approvals nothing is going on at TSC.

Good luck to all of you guys and wish you all a very happy Holiday and merry Chrismas.

KP

Guys as I said, its a holiday season and I don\'t expect many approvals. Lets see what

TSC does after this holiday season. May be end of July and mid August cases!!

Why does RD, ND Difference is more than 2 months

Hi guys,
 My company applier for I-140 petetion some time in May.
My Notice tells RD May 9th, ND July 19th (70 days of diff).
Is this a common thing i mean does any of them has such high
difference between RD, ND ???

Guys as I said, its a holiday season and I don\'t expect many approvals. Lets see what

TSC does after this holiday season. May be end of July and mid August cases!!

TSC was changing mailroom contractor at that time

Nobody was working in the mailroom to open your package.