TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 10

Md Alam! Congrats! Mabrook! ... Thanks for good suggestion for all of us especially for those who

Good luck at I-485.

I am definitly involve Congressman and Senators if TSC delays my case.

We might see approvals until mid next week and then its all CHRISTMAS CHEERS. Sadly not for those who died in the terrorist attack and the victims of WAT.

You are welcome and thank you for all postings!

Good afternoon, Mr. GJI.

You are welcome and thanks. I pray to Almighty God for all of us in this forum and elsewhere who are waiting for their I-140 cases. Thanks again.

GKing, A Question for you

Hi Gking,
   What do you think about the July end Cases? ie ND after July 15th ?

Nan Shi
EB2 RIR
ND July 24, 2001

I think second week Jan..presuming they work the nxt 2 weeks in Dec

I am guessing that End July cases will be touched second week Jan and that is presuming they work the nxt 2 weeks in Dec..As GKing rightly pointed out, like last year if they process 2-3 cases in the next 2 weeks I am sure we are screwed and might have to wait as long as Feb 1st week to hear anything(especially since they have some cases remaining with ND March/April/May)

Found this on http://instrack.sce.net/

Sitaram
TSC
I-140
EB-3
PD 05/25/2000
RD 04/03/2001
ND 04/13/2001
AD 12/03/2001

No Title

Hi rashid

I am still waiting. I tried calling IIO many times BUT never got through. On Monday I am going to send another letter to senator (John from Louisiana) who has found out that my case was with adjudicating officer on October 29, 01. It seems to me that the officer who has my file has gone on a long leave.

I am greatly disappointed and I will check AVM in January as I don\'t think that my case will be approved in year 2001.

Any way, Rashid thanks a lot and wish you good luck for CP.

KP
TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001

Premium 140 to starts in May 2002 - Too late for us

Visalaw.com Health Care Immigration News - December 2001
Page Sponsor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREMIUM PROCESSING FOR I-140S BEGINS IN MAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The INS has announced that it will extend its premium process program to I-140 employment-based immigrant visa petitions beginning in May 2002. The premium processing program is currently available for most non-immigrant visa petitions. Under the program, the INS guarantees that within 15 days it will either issue an approval notice, a notice of intent to deny, a request for evidence or a notice of investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the INS fails to process within the 15 day timetable, it will refund the $1000 and continue processing the petition under the Premium Processing Service.

Aside from speedy processing, Premium Processing applicants are able to use a dedicated phone number to communicate with the INS regarding premium cases and there is a dedicated e-mail address where applicants can check on the status of cases and ask other questions.

The premium processing program began last June and the INS can claim that the program has been successful. Customers who have used the program report that the INS has been successful in turning cases around quickly. And fears that the premium program would lead to backtracking in processing times for normally filed cases have generally not proven true. Furthermore, the dedicated phone and email service has proven to be one of the most popular features of the program.

Premium processing for I-140 cases will be welcomed particularly since over the years processing times have stretched to more than a year for these cases. Right now, for example, the INS Texas Service Center is only handling cases filed in January 2001. One of the groups that will most benefit from the new program is the foreign nurse community.

Most foreign nurses have few, if any, non-immigrant visa options available and must usually wait at least a year to two years to complete the green card application process. The premium processing program could bring the wait down to as little as six months.

OPENERS

STATE 20 PROGRAMS AND NATIONAL INTEREST WAIVER CHART

VISALAW.COM HEALTH CARE IMMIGRATION NEWS

TSC 140 Good news for recent 140 filers

The INS Texas Service Center has confirmed to members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association that it will dramatically improve processing times on I-140 cases within the next 90 days. In its latest processing time report (www.visalaw.com/texas.html), the TSC indicates that as of October it was only handling I-140 petitions filed in January.

According to the TSC, it has sent a substantial number of petitions to the Nebraska and Vermont Service Centers for processing. The goal is for I-140 processing times to be down to a targeted 90 day turnaround by March. The TSC has been criticized because I-140 processing times have stretched out to more than twice as long as any other service center. The Vermont Service Center takes about 90 days. California takes from 3 to 5 months. The Nebraska Service Center is the fastest with 60 day turnaround times.

I-140 processing is likely to become the least burdensome part of the immigration process in the coming year. Premium processing (see above) will be available and the INS is planning on combining the I-140 and I-485 adjustment status process. The combined I-140 and I-485 processing launch date has yet to be announced, however.

No Title

Hey Tram E that\'s Good news. Hope TSC act accordingly to improve the Processing time, though there are no signs of any improvement as of Today.

Sceptical about 3 months time!

Guys,
 Unless we start hearing any DRASTIC number of approvals by this yr end or early Jan all these news are just bogus.
All the INS will do is process random cases and claim that they have reached Oct 2001 cases in Jan when they have yet to even touch scores of July - Aug cases.
I am highly sceptical of this announcement.
-Advait

Hi Texaslucky!!

Hi,
   I strongly agree with you.

Nan Shi
ND July 24th,2001

No Title

I am victim of ramdom processing TSC prefers to do so progress. Like me there may be several people wiating who have NDs in Dec 2000 to Feb 2001.

In March 2001 also TSC promised AILA to add more officers but nothing happened in fact it happended opposite. I may sound like negative but I am eating a bitter pill administered by TSC.

Any way guys good luck to all of us

KP TSC I-140 ND Feb 20, 2001

Kishan is right!

I fully agree with Kishan...Kishan I would suggest u just like what Md Alam did..Get someone in the congress to email these lazy INS officers and whip their @#$es ..That is the only way they understand..
Go in for "HOT PURSUIT" man...This is just ridiculous..

-TXlucky