TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 10

Well Gking. As per my view

I think TSC had already assigned some of the EB3 cases before starting the transfer to NSC. Thats the reason we are seeing some EB3 cases being approved from TSC. Again its just a guess.

RFE returning

Well the financial documents should be leaving today or tomorrow via Fedex. Hopefully we will have it approved in January.

No Title

How does one know if the case has been assigned to an adjudicating officer ? Does the AVM give this information ?

EB2(RIR)1-140 RD APR30, 2001

In your backyard.

Just kidding. They must be playing tennis and jogging during the noon times.

Looks like TSC slept again!

Guys,
 I have a feeling TSC went back to sleep after reaching Mid-July..just to show on paper they reached July..

any further information about the transfered cases?

does any one have any information about the cases transfered to NSC. NSC AVM does not recognise our src numbers and now we do not even know what is happening to those cases. IIO refused to give any info..
EB3 rd aprii1 and nd april 19.
RN

One of the greatest ordeals of my life, and the waiting game is not over yet!!!

Good morning, my dear fellow TSC I-140 sufferers.

I am a silent watcher of this greatly helpful, informative web site. I only posted two messages up until now. I can name many names, from their postings I got so much helpful information. Some names that I can remember include but are not limited to - first and foremost KP, KGH, GKing, eb1tsc, CGM, watchTSC, GJI and NDINDIA. My I-140 SRC 01-084-XXXXX, of course, as you can imagine, is under TSC jurisdiction. My category is EB2. My attorney filed my I-140 under EB2 category (Mem of Professional w/Adv Deg, or of Exception\'l ability) at TSC without sending the copy of my US MS Degree Diploma, can anybody imagine that? So naturally, a RFE was sent from TSC. TSC received that RFE on September 12, 2001. Please note that when a RFE is requested, your case will fall behind because it takes one to two months to reach that RFE to your file (my RFE was sent to TSC in mid June of 2001, they received it on September 12 of 2001). Having experienced that, I started to tell my friends what happened, urged them not to depend on the attornies fully and whole heartedly all the time, because your attorney\'s face and activity before he/she takes your case is different after he/she takes your case. This statement is not true for all attornies, but this statement is true for many attornies. Having said that, please not, still there are many good attornies who will take good care of your cases. I started reading this wonderful TSC I-140 postings since November at least twice a day. I told my company CEO and CFO about the information that I got from here. My company CEO wrote a letter to our local congressman and senator expressing concern about my case. Our local congressman\'s office sectary contacted TSC. They gave her the same BS story - that they are processing December 2000 cases, blah, blah, blah. You guys all know - that is not the case. They were approving even March, April cases at that time. I talked with my attorney\'s office. I tried to convince their legal secretary to do a status inquiry about my case. I failed. I talked to my attorney. He instructed the legal sectary not do a status inquiry before January, so that did not help. In the mean time, May, June and July cases are getting approved. My personal opinion is - TSC does not have a standard way of handling I-140 applications (or even any category applications) which is ultimately creating a tremendous backlogged bottlenecks - otherwise, why May, June and July cases are getting approvals while Dec 2000, Jan 2001 cases are not even assigned to an officer yet. On November 21, I called TSC, after trying 1 hour continuous redial, I got connected, after having on hold for about 1 and 1/2 hour I got a chance to talk to an IIO. The male officer was very nice, he told me my case was assigned to an officer, he recommended me to wait about 9-10 business days. I called TSC on 5 December, 2001. After 3 hours of hassle, a different IIO talked to me. He gave me a completely different story, that they are processing Dec 2000 cases, blah, blah, blah and guess what - he told me my case was not assigned to an officer yet. On December 11, I saw new processing times on immigration.com and immigration-law.com. I called TSC. After 2 and 1/2 hours hassle, another IIO talked to me. She told me this - they are processing Dec 2000 cases and my case was not assigned to an officer yet. I think TSC people does not know or does not care that the new processing times are out and they are available on different web sites. I talked to our company CEO and CFO. Then I called our local congressman\'s office. I explained what is going on to the office secretary. She told me she would email to the INS TSC about my case. I called TSC Thursday night, December 13 at about 10:15 p.m. CST. And guess what, my case was approved on 12th December and an approval notice was sent, blah, blah, blah. So ladies and gentlemen, just imagine what did that email from our local congressman\'s office do!! My case was well over 306 days. And it was not even assigned to an officer yet. And then it was approved suddenly. My personal opinion, if the congressman\'s local office secretary did not inquire about my case, my case would stay in the transit area shelf for another six months to one year, or Almighty God knows for how long. I also wrote a letter to the Honorable TSC Director in November 2001 explaining my situation and emailed a copy of that letter to two Honorable senators in the Senate Judiciary committee and to our local Honorable Senator and our local Honorable congressman. So my dear fellow sufferers, as soon as your anticipated days (mentioned in the Receipt Notice) are over, please get involved your local congressman and senator\'s office. And please ask your attorneys to do an status inquiry on your case. And please write letters to the TSC Director expressing your concern. I pray to God Almighty for all of us, I wish all the best luck for all of us, for all readers in this forum and elsewhere who are going through the painful ordeal of TSC I-140 journey. I called the headline of this posting "... waiting game is not over yet!!!" because my painful ordeal for I-485 journey will start at TSC, and you guys know, that journey takes more or less two years.

Thanks.

Md

SRC 01-084-XXXXX
RD JANUARY 22, 2001
ND JANUARY 25, 2001
RFE RD SEPTEMBER 12, 2001
AD DECEMBER 12, 2001