TSC Timeframe

seeking_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
My case is CA EB2 ND 01/10/06 transferred to TSC on 03/22/06 with priority date of Aug 2005. There has been No change in status since then. I have seen an exact case being approved(gc_2006 on May 8th 2006). It does not look like my case has even been touched else I would have received an LUD email.

Can u experts please let me know when I can expect the approval or what is the manner in which TSC is handling the cases. I dont see any pattern in the approvals.

Hi Seeking_GC

I am like you - I don't see ANY pattern in the approvals.

I too filed concurrently (directly - not thru CSC) at TSC on January 26. So far, I have seen many cases with more recent NDs that have received approvals, but not mine :rolleyes:

However in my case, I am suspecting that I may be undergoing an extra security check because I am originally from an Arab country.

Are you also from an Arab country? I am wondering if my country of origin is triggering a delay in approval :confused:

Also BTW, a friend of mine filed concurrently at CSC under EB2 in October 2005. His case too was transferred to TSC in March 2006. He received his i140 approval a week ago. A day later, he also got his i485 approved. He also just received his plastic card.

Let me know.

Hi,
Thanks for replying.

Well to answer ur question - no I am not from an Arab country, I am from India.

I wish TSC would clarify in what order they are processing the cases..its just frustrating..

Hi Seekin_GC,

I know it's very frustrating :( I have been feeling the same way for a while. They are processing petitions so randomly that you can get your approval any day.

It's hard to stay hopeful, but I am trying to. I know how you feel :(

TSCEB2Current

TSC processing 450 to 500 days for I140

Hi everyone this is my first time in this portal forum. I just checked my status today and saw that they are processing up to 500 days for I140 and up to 900 days for I485. Did anyone have a case like mine.

EB3 Skilled worker
Filed: October 20, 2005
Transferred to Texas Service Center: March 21, 2006
I140- as of March 29, 2006- 450 to 500 days
I485- as of March 29, 2006- 850 to 900 days

Is this for real? Is there anyone which has the same case as mine

Congrats seeking_gc.

My case is very similar but the dates are some months behind:

Filed concurrently at the CSC 06/28/05.

I-485's (both mine and wife's) transferred to TSC on 03/29/06.

FP appointment on 05/05/06.

Just received an e-mail (05/24/06) stating that the I-140 has been transferred to TSC.

Now, I checked the processing dates at the TSC and they say that they are processing I-140's with receipt date of 01/19/06. My question is, as far as the TSC is concerned, what isthe receipt date they will be looking at? The original date my I-140 was received at the CSC or the date they received it? (05.24.06).

Thanks and good luck.

No Idea

I have no idea..I dont know what order they processed the GC. I think based on my experience they have 2 parallel streams going on one for cases transferred from CSC and other for cases filed directly in TSC..atleast thats my theory.