TSC Sucks....

IHateTsc

Registered Users (C)
Texas Service Center Sucks.............

They are approving I-485 cases filed in 2004 without clearing 2002 and 2003 backlogs!!! This is ridicuouls........

My 140-485 were filed concurrently in Aug 2003 (PD: 05-2001) , 140 was approved in 6 months, now I'm sitting in 485 queue......And they are approving 140 and 485 cases filed in 2004 and 2005...........

My attorney says I don't qualify for TSC pilot program as my 140 is already approved, even though my cases were filed concurrently !!!

I don't have anything against those who are getting fast 485 approvals, but this is just not fair.

Filing GC at TSC is like a big lottery. I guess they have a random number generator for picking the next 485 case. Why can't they process 485s in FIFO style using PDs ? They could have cleared the old 485 backlog and then start approving 140/485 simultaneously under the ridiculous Pilot Program.

I wonder if one can sue them on this stupid, unfair pilot program.....

Regards,
IHateTSC

TSC does offer "Quick Approval Request Form",
all is needed to fill this out and send them.

---------------------- Quick Approval Request Form ---------------------
Fill it out the following,
(Check appropriate box)

(_) 485 + FP Done
(_) 485 + FP + LUD changing
(_) 485 + FP + RFE

Sex: ____ M _____ F _____ Not Sure

Shoe Size: ____ Left ____ Right

(_)Farmer
(_)Mechanic
(_)Hair Dresser
(_)Un-employed

Relationship with spouse: ____________

Number of children living in household: _____

Number that are yours: _____

Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)

Do you (_)own or (_)rent your cell phone? (Check appropriate box)

___ Total number of vehicles you own
___ Number of vehicles that still crank
___ Number of vehicles in front yard
___ Number of vehicles in back yard
___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks

Model and year of your pickup: _____________ 194_

Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:
(_)SHE
(_)HE
(_)BOTH

___ Number of times you've seen a UFO
___ Number of times you've seen another person exactly like you
___ Number of times you've seen yourself in a UFO

Color of teeth:
(_)Yellow
(_)Brownish-Yellow
(_)Brown
(_)Black
(_)N/A

How often do you take bath?
(_)Weekly
(_)Monthly
(_)Not Applicable

--------------------- Your cooperate is highly appreciated ----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not fair, but it does exist. I think we are just unlucky, and our files might be with some officers who do not want to give quick 485 approvals. They might want to see us waiting for a long time and suffering the big pain.
Hope God helps us. :)

The above post was just for humor, to put some smile on ur face.
U started ur first thread in this forum using 'hate' nick.

Don't 'Hate' to anyone, Hate make Hell, Love make lives.

We all are on same boat, there are few lucky ppl who are getting sooner than others. all I can say everybody gets from their luck.

Some time in life things doesn't go as we expect, there would be some good reason in our favor, God knows we don't. practice ur faith , pray, and be patient, think in this way if God has written GC in ur luck it would come on right time and noone can stop it. the all delay is becz there would be some good reason in ur favor. always be hopeful. smile, and try not to run out of patient.

Good Luck

TSC really sucks !!!

I dont think God can help us. We will have to take some action ourselves.

I am wondering if we can challenge TSC in the court on this stupid unfair pilot program........

U forgot something to mention here dear friend

PrinceofJungle said:
TSC does offer "Quick Approval Request Form",
all is needed to fill this out and send them.

---------------------- Quick Approval Request Form ---------------------
Fill it out the following,
(Check appropriate box)

(_) 485 + FP Done
(_) 485 + FP + LUD changing
(_) 485 + FP + RFE

Sex: ____ M _____ F _____ Not Sure

Shoe Size: ____ Left ____ Right

(_)Farmer
(_)Mechanic
(_)Hair Dresser
(_)Un-employed

Relationship with spouse: ____________

Number of children living in household: _____

Number that are yours: _____

Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)

Do you (_)own or (_)rent your mobile home? (Check appropriate box)

___ Total number of vehicles you own
___ Number of vehicles that still crank
___ Number of vehicles in front yard
___ Number of vehicles in back yard
___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks

Model and year of your pickup: _____________ 194_

Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:
(_)SHE
(_)HE
(_)BOTH

___ Number of times you've seen a UFO
___ Number of times you've seen another person exactly like you
___ Number of times you've seen yourself in a UFO

Color of teeth:
(_)Yellow
(_)Brownish-Yellow
(_)Brown
(_)Black
(_)N/A

How often do you bathe:
(_)Weekly
(_)Monthly
(_)Not Applicable

--------------------- Your cooperate is highly appreciated ----------------

Select one of there which applies_______
1) Are you gay
2) Are you man
3) Are you woman
4) None of the above

This is for fun only dont take seriously-- Thanks

My faith is strong but patience is running out........

And I'm not saint to love TSC after all this mess. I hate TSC and will hate TSC forever, even if I get my approval tomorrow....

I've been a silent observer of this forum and I must thank Rajiv Khanna for providing this platform for us. I would not have posted my views but when people started praising TSC on fast 485 approval, I just could not resist myself.

The bottomline is, we are at their mercy, and I guess we cant do anything but keep waiting...........

But I still hate TSC.

Dear IHateTsc,

IHateTsc said:
Texas Service Center Sucks.............

They are approving I-485 cases filed in 2004 without clearing 2002 and 2003 backlogs!!! This is ridicuouls........

My 140-485 were filed concurrently in Aug 2003 (PD: 05-2001) , 140 was approved in 6 months, now I'm sitting in 485 queue......And they are approving 140 and 485 cases filed in 2004 and 2005...........

My attorney says I don't qualify for TSC pilot program as my 140 is already approved, even though my cases were filed concurrently !!!

I don't have anything against those who are getting fast 485 approvals, but this is just not fair.

Filing GC at TSC is like a big lottery. I guess they have a random number generator for picking the next 485 case. Why can't they process 485s in FIFO style using PDs ? They could have cleared the old 485 backlog and then start approving 140/485 simultaneously under the ridiculous Pilot Program.

I wonder if one can sue them on this stupid, unfair pilot program.....

Regards,
IHateTSC

I understand your agony, but I am in the same boat, bitting my fingers when seeing recent 485 filers getting approvals and my case not being touched for months now. Just Helpless!

You mentioned about "Pilot Programme", whatz that? Can you please explain.

Thanks,

I Hate TSC

Dear BanglaBabu,

I guess the adjudication of I-485 at the time of I-140 adjudication for concurrently filed cases at TSC is called Pilot Program.

I wonder the logic behind this program. TSC could have first cleared the old 485 backlong before starting this program.

The old 485 cases are suffering as all of the immigration officers are working on concurrently filed 140/485 cases in 2004/05.

I was wondering if we (2002 and 2003 485 applicants) all can get together and contact prominent AILA lawyers like Murthy or Rajiv Khanna or local senators/congressmen and send our complaints to TSC director about clearing the old 485 backlog.

Regards,
IHateTSC

I think the 2002/2003 are being cleared by some officer who may be doing backlogs. TSC is trying to clear 04 on time. I don't think that TSC is very random. If you see closely they are clearing EB2/EB1 now and probably this will be followed by 04 EB3 while still clearing the backlog. Another point is that I am seeing older PDs are being cleared faster in the 04 group.
Just my observation - but I believe that one needs to get on with one's life - change jobs, marry, move and let the green card process take its time. Parallel processing!

Hey

Hey, did anyone see this japanese horror movie "The Grudge"? For those who didn't, it is all very similar :) The idea is: if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time - you screwed :) and it does not matter if you are good or bad, trying to put a fight or letting it go, worthy or unworthy :) you just screwed and there is nothing you can do about it :) Hello TSC :)

I have not seen 2002/2003 approvals lately. Looks like they just jump to 2004 cases and ignore ours. They are clearing EB2/EB1 now? I am EB2! See how random the TSC is...

In_durham said:
I think the 2002/2003 are being cleared by some officer who may be doing backlogs. TSC is trying to clear 04 on time. I don't think that TSC is very random. If you see closely they are clearing EB2/EB1 now and probably this will be followed by 04 EB3 while still clearing the backlog. Another point is that I am seeing older PDs are being cleared faster in the 04 group.
Just my observation - but I believe that one needs to get on with one's life - change jobs, marry, move and let the green card process take its time. Parallel processing!

Well, No one has been able to give me justifiable explanation for random processing of I-485 applications by TSC.

How can they keep 2003 I-485 backlog and approve I-485s filed in 2004 & 2005 along with I-140 ?

Some guys are saying, TSC is processing 485s according to EB1/2 & PDs, but all the guys with 2002 & 2003 485s have ealier PDs than the guys who have already got their 485s filed in 2004.

They need to stop adjudicating 485s filed in 2004/05 along with 140 and clear the 2002/03 485 backlog first.

But, the bottomline is: Texas Service Center SUCKS................

Best Regards,
IHateTsc

Tsc Sucks

Hi

I have attended AOS interview(Dallas Dist Office) on Jan 11 2005.Till now i did not hear any news from INS.In the interview the officer told me he is waiting for 140 and name check of primary applicant.
No good news on 140 or FBI name check.
Applied ead renewal at DDO and spouse got approved and my case was transfered to TSC.At last TSC approved my EAD.

140/485:ND mar 30 2004.
FBI mail: Jan 17 05. Waiting for response.
Contacted senetor and got reply:Application is in Quality Assurance Unit(QAU) and wait 90 days.I am not sure all the applications are in QAU or 485 application or 140 application.
I am planning to take info pass appt and find out the sts.
I am so frustated with TSC and DDO and FBI.
I think USCIS should not play with the life of ALIENS and american policy says some boby should be "Accountable".
Which agency should be "Accountable" for this and other(02,03 filers) ALIENS.

I feel your pain

BTW, Did not this pilot program stop in dec last year???????? Just curious.....I thought the pilot program was abandoned due to some reason ....Somebody shed some light please.....

I had to post ..

Guys,

I am a 04 EB3 filer but truly hate the TSC so I thought I would post here. Just take a look at my signature and you will see the number of ways TSC can screw up a case. The signature is just a glimpse of their mistakes, I could write a book on the number of ways they have screwed with me. I have not been waiting as long as some of you but the stress caused by their mistakes and random transfers makes me feel as if its been 10 years.

Its pure luck with TSC. If you are lucky then you can get the GC in months after filing 140/485, if you are unlucky then it can take any amount of time. I think the proportion of lucky filers is more than unlucky ones so there isn't much outcry about their poor work ethics and standards.

saras