TSC says needs FP, but didnt get any notice

smile_all

Registered Users (C)
My 485 is way overdue, my spouse(primary) GC is already approved.

When I asked TSC why they are not adjudicating my 485 yet, they say that they need my updated FP as my previous FP was expired. They also say that they informed the FP dept and that the FP dept will send me a FP notice.

Its been a long time I did not receive any notice.

I feel the ball is in TSC court but they feel the ball is in my court.

What can I do in this circumstance's or who will I follow up with to make sure that they issue a FP notice for me, BTW what is this FP dept, can I contact them directly?

Please help.

Thanks a lot

Keep calling them

I was in the same situvation. Spouse got FP notice but I as the primary was not sent FP. In an infopass appointment I found out that my namecheck got cleared only recently hence was not sent the FP till it got cleared.
After calling TSC 3 times I finally received it - but you have to make sure nc is cleared.
If its cleared then u can call them and request it.
All the best.

Yes they said my security is cleared (Name Clearence).
So who should I keep calling?

Thanks

I was in the same situvation. Spouse got FP notice but I as the primary was not sent FP. In an infopass appointment I found out that my namecheck got cleared only recently hence was not sent the FP till it got cleared.
After calling TSC 3 times I finally received it - but you have to make sure nc is cleared.
If its cleared then u can call them and request it.
All the best.

what does FP has to do with name check cleared?

Is it true for the first FP appointment too that they will only send the FP notice when the name check is cleared ?

Suppose somebody just filed in June 07 and gets the FP notice does that mean their name check is clear?
Yes they said my security is cleared (Name Clearence).
So who should I keep calling?

Thanks

Call the center where 485 was filed. If nc is cleared they will request a fp for you.

In anwser to the second question - usually the first set of fp is sent as soon as 485 is filed - it has nothing to do with NC. If the gc is not cleared within 15 months of taking the FP then they wait for NC to be cleared to send the second set. Of course we have also seen a lot of random fp's generated without nc cleared.

I TSC (where my 485 file is) said that they did request a FP for me, and that now it is with the FP dept (not sure what/where this is), they will send me the notice soon, but it has been more than a month they told me this but I didn't get any notice, so the point is how can I make this mysterious FP dept to send my FP notice.

Call the center where 485 was filed. If nc is cleared they will request a fp for you.

In anwser to the second question - usually the first set of fp is sent as soon as 485 is filed - it has nothing to do with NC. If the gc is not cleared within 15 months of taking the FP then they wait for NC to be cleared to send the second set. Of course we have also seen a lot of random fp's generated without nc cleared.