TSC processing times ?

jlcaooscldll

Registered Users (C)
Why are TSC processing times as of July 31, 2008 ("[I]Service Center Processing Dates for Texas Service Center as of: July 31, 2008[/I]")? Shouldn't the last update be September 15 and now waiting for the October 15 update??? What am i missing?

This mistake of the date has been there for more than 2 weeks, it was first reported on immigration-lawdotcom

Either ways they do not know what they are doing...dates do not matter anymore...are you approved or not is what matters.

They worked hardly this month. :p

Why are TSC processing times as of July 31, 2008 ("[I]Service Center Processing Dates for Texas Service Center as of: July 31, 2008[/I]")? Shouldn't the last update be September 15 and now waiting for the October 15 update??? What am i missing?

my hard earned 2 cent will be people @ USCIS hardly work....
i couldn't agree more with gc_retrogress what matters is approval nothing else...

Processing times for October are out. During the last 30 days TSC moved the I485 processing date by...one day. That is ONE WHOLE DAY!!. I'm sure they must be exhausted now and in serious need of a break...

If you notice their last reported date is August 31, 2008

That shows they want to show what they did two months ago and they are not working this fiscal year....

The Service Centers indicate that once your particular process date is current in accordance with their posted process date on the internet, you have to wait 30 more days, in order for your case to be "outside" of the normal process time frame. Then you have the right to inquire and maybe push your case through. However, what they don't says is, it's also possible for them to roll back the process date the following month, so 30 days after your case has gone "beyound" their processing time, just as when you think you are eligible to start pushing on your case, it becomes "within" processing time again. These dates are useless, they only use it to their advantage.