TSC Processing Time Posted Dec 8

information posted is still Nov 20th 2003 (old date)
only web displayed date changed
I don't think it's new processing date

may be i am wrong ?

It says POSTED Dec 8

This is what is says :--

Service Center Processing Dates for Texas Posted December 08, 2003 and Displayed to the Web on December 08, 2003

Before it was "Posted Nov 20"

anybody has the "Nov 20" data please compare.

BaSh, I hope I am wrong because I too want to see some progress.

empty cache frequently in your browser

Make sure you use non M$ browser, because IE is notorious on caching. That may well have been the problem.

Take it easy Guys..

There is a change ...TSC has posted new processing times on Dec 8th...I-765 has moved to Sept 15, 2003 etc..I did not check other dates...

For those of you who still see the old date, go ahead and clear cache for your browser..This can be done thru Tools->Internet Options of browser ..

I hope this helps..

Okay, I got it now.
So that means that the official processing time for 485 at TSC is now 34 months.:mad: :mad: :mad: When will this madness end?:confused: :confused: :confused:

It is not the cookie issue....for everything who are in East Region they are getting delayed for 12 hours after posting the results it seems.

When I check the status on the morning the date is displayed 20 and the viewing date is 8.

When I check at 12:25pm this noon I got displayed as 8 and viewing on 9th.

So the programmer did not consider time zones after approval display.

BaSh

The color is different for changed dates

TSC published their latest processsing times, there is no question on that. But the I-485 processing time didn't moved a bit.

Dates do not mean anything anymore

People,

There is nothing to get exited about dates anymore. We know already that they do not maen anything. They post 999 day and then they post 2/1/01. It is just their way to keep us in the dark and have all kinds of excuses for not doing thier jobs.
Besides we know they have been working on July/2001, Ago 2001 and lots of cases in 2002. This is just their way to keep inquires away.
We are not priority for anybody in power. When Aguirre was appointed I had hope that things would improve because he is foreing born and it would be possible that he would understand what problems his agency is causing to us. I think I was wrong.

Regards,

JLSBR

Any comments

Question:

But are there are members with ND before 2/1/01 ??
I think if there are about 5 ~ 6 members in this forum who have the ND before this (with 485 pending ) then I would stop trusting this date.

But till such time I think the "Processing Date" is the best information we have .

Your comments ?

The Processing Date is important
Only after our date is older than the processing date, will USCIS take a query from us. If the processing date does not move then we never get to make an inquiry. Advancement of the processing date is the only hope we have. Without it we have nothing.:rolleyes: