TSC Processing Time Posted Dec 15

Thanks for posting. I did not see it before. That is a jump - from Feb to April for 485 - Am I reading it correct ?

hello:

Dates havent moved on BCIS website. can U tell me the source of this information please.

Gkhan.

Recap of the 999 days

Just a recap of the 999 days:==>>

If your RD is March 23, 2001 then U Should be approved by December 17, 2003 (Today)
If your RD is April 1, 2001 then U Should be approved by December 22, 2003
If your RD is April 22, 2001 then U Should be approved by January 16, 2004
If your RD is May 24, 2001 then U Should be approved by February 17, 2004

is this by RD or ND.... I am confused again! on their website they seem to use ND. Oh well, I hope for the best...

RD May 5, 2001
ND Jul 30, 2001
FP Jan 2003
3rd EAD, waiting for the 3rd AP

Good luck to everybody!

2 more months

I almost jumped out of my chair when i saw that the dates had jumped also ;)

Hopefully it will fast forward to June ;) :D

NOT reflected in BCIS WeB Site, Source from ALIA.org

For the last post also we had the same thing.

We already noticed the delay.

I hope if you see tommarow BCIS Web Site the change came through, then we can conclude as the update program is not Time Zone Specific.

Last time I noticed for my EAD update, one of my friend see my SRC in CA - Sanjose area he said my EAD approved, in my zone EAST it is not next day when i check it is updated.

Lets check out tommarow.

BaSh

hey

the times on bcis website is not changed. did u guys see the change on any other website:rolleyes:

it is typical to get our hopes up and then give us a KLPD ;)

is this by RD or ND.... I am confused again! on their website they seem to use ND.
The web site showing the processing dates states the following;
"The date shown is the application receipt date that is currently being processed by the Service Center."

Is anyone scanning for the month of FEBRUARY or MARCH ?

If the dates have moved to 4/1/03 then it should mean that that most if not ALL cases before this date SHOULD BE APPROVED, Right ???

We are not seeing any people with ND/RD in 02/01, 03/01 and 04/01. So, they may clear all the cases from may-01 onwards hopefully.

USCIS say feb/03

Don't want to spoil the fun, but the fact it USCIS still says feb/03...

Any reason AILA should be believed more than USCIS?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definitely good to see that the dates jumped 2 months. I am scared to enjoy it because to my knowledge there are almost 9 cases of receipt date 3rd April 2001 unsolved. Only one got transfered to local office on 9 th December. For 1 cases RFE was answered in 2002 but still no action.

Unless TSC stops ramdomness it is hard to trust on their processing dates.

It looks like whenever a particular file gets located comes on table and gets approved. God knows when they will find all our files.

I hope we all 2001 applicants are out by end of January 2004.

GC pending since Aug-01

From the concolidated data file it looks like the majority of the 2001 filers on this forum have an RD of May or later. I don't think we will see too many approvals until the USCIS processing date is May or later. The April processing date is good, but I am anxious to see how long before the date is June, hopefully that will be within the next 2 months.

w8nc
RD 08/01