Tsc-may/june Outstanding Receipt Tracker

ajax

Registered Users (C)
THE MAY AND JUNE TRACKERS ARE GETTING TOO CROWDED WITH SUCCESSFUL/UNSUCCESSFUL CASES. LET US START A NEW THREAD FOR OUTSTANDING CASES FOR MAY AND JUNE:

FILED I485, EAD AND AP ON JUNE 4, CONFIRMED DELIVERED BY POST OFFICE JUNE 9. STILL WAITING FOR RECEIPTS. CHECKS NOT YET CASHED.

No Title

Filed I-485/EAD/AP on 6/1, delivered on 6/2.
No receipts, no checks cashed. AP returned
last week with note "no I-485 has been filed".

Malied on June 12th ...

Mailed on June 12 th (EB2) 485/AP/EAD.

STILL WAITING FOR RECEIPT ????

Mailed on May8th 2001, reached TSC on May 15th afternoon 3pm

filed my 485 and wife\'s 485/ead/ap
no reciept notice so far.

god help us

Mailed on May 22nd

Filed for 485 & AP on or about May 22nd.
No receipt(s) yet.

Isn\'t there ANYTHING we can do?? I feel so helpless.

Filed 485,AP,EAD on Jun 1st

Filed on Jun 1st(EB2).INS received it on Jun 5th as per Fedex tracking number.No checks cashed and no receipts

No Reciept, No EAD

Mailed AOS package (I-485, I-131, I-765) to TSC on June 9. Post Office tracking system shows delivery on June 10. Check has not yet been cashed. No receipt for any of the forms and my current TN expires on September 12. Very confused.

No Title

vettipuls, psvgc, have your attorneys sent an enquiry to the service center about the app, this might help. A friend of mine applied in first week of may received the receipts this week. You will get it soon.
Yellow Knight, if your ead is approved, then 485 data should be there in the system, you can call service center and get your receipt #. good luck all.

nothing so far

sent 485/EAD/AP application thru FedEx last May 28. no news from TSC yet. it\'s almost three months now, still hangin\' in there.

got my receipt numbers today!!!

Every week I call INS to find out whether they have keyed in my application into their system and this morning I heard those magic words!

I-485 (wife+me)
RD: 6/2/01 ND: 8/20/01

EAD (wife+me)
RD: 6/2/01 ND: 8/20/01

AP (wife+me)
got returned about a week ago because they couldn\'t find my I-485...

If you have an A# you can call the TSC to find out whether they have entered your application. This is the fastest way to find out because the receipts will take another 1-2 weeks to arrive. And the checks might be cashed even later.

Now I\'m waiting to get the receipt in my mail before celebrating(actually, it will go to my grossly incompetent company attorney; he doesn\'t even know yet that I got my receipt numbers already). It\'s sad but even getting a receipt from INS is these days a MAJOR milestone in the green card process.

Wish you all good luck! Believe me, I know what it means waiting with all that uncertainty and hopelessness.

A#

when you use your A# to check on the status, do have to talk to IIO, or just using the automated system.????

No Title

You have to talk to IIO. Normally it takes about 30 minutes for me to get through (redialing all the time) and then another 20-30 minutes on hold before I can talk to the IIO.

Thanks!!

where do i find the A# ??? mine is EB2 I40 approved April 16th 2001
please let me know so i can check my status too..

regards

psvgc

june tracker- how does one obtain A #

My lawyer applied for 485/EAD.AP on June 15. Checks not cashed and no receipts received so far. Getting worried. Should I contact INS directly? Will they answer me without A#?

NKSU69