TSC I-824 Approval Tracker

No Title

I applied on Jul 18th. Talked to TSC. They said something about my case being in unit2(something like that) and that I can expect it to be approved in 2 weeks from that stage. Will keep you posted

MS

why you guys need an approved I-824?

my attorney told me that I only need a I-824 receipt to apply CP. Why you need an approved I-824?

When did you get your receipt? I don\'t get it yet. Thank you.

When you get your approval, please tell us.

I-824 receipt notice dispatched on Nov 2 by TSC

Folks,
I talked to an IIO this morning. My I-824 receipt has been mailed to my attorney on Nov 2. The application was filed on August 24. So, it took around 8-9 weeks to get the receipt.
Cheers.

check clear time

Hi, could you tell me when was your check cleared? I mailed my I-824 on Sept. 28, check cleared on Nov. 7, no receipt received yet. Thanks.

Akilesh Kumar, please clarify

your other post in I-140 said that your I-140 is pending with TSC. How come your I-824 can be filed and the I-824 notice has been dispatched. Please clarify.

Also please post the relevant information about the I-824 receiving notice once after you goet it. Thanks.

My attorney filed I-824 for me

Jian Mao,
I do not know when the check got cleared as the attorney had filed the I-824. My I-824 was applied on August 24, 2001.

I-824 can be filed even before I-140 is approved

Liu,
I filed my I-824 on August 24 when my I-140 was still pending. It is ok to file for I-824 even when I-140 is pending. I got the information regarding my I-824 when I spoke to an IIO. He even gave my receipt #. I checked the AVM later and it also confirmed that a receipt has been sent on Nov 2. Although, my attorney has not received the original yet.
Hope this helps.

WHAT DOES IIO MEAN?

Thanks, two more questions: what does IIO mean? Which number did you call? I have a SRC number written on my cleared check. I guess I could check my status based on the number. Appreciate your help.

IIO means Immigration information officer

Jian Mao,
You can call 214-381-1423 to check for any application pending with TSC.
Regards.

hi, mr mao. Check was cleared yesterday.

My check was cleared yesterday. One week later than you. The check was handled on Oct. 3(got from front of check).Don\'t know why it takes so long to cash it. Maybe my bank is a little slow.

Do you get your receipt?

Anybody here gets receipt or even approval?

Thanks.

no receipt

No receipt yet. I tried to call TSC, but the line was always busy. I will have you posted.

I tried. but busy, too.

So, maybe we must call at least one hour before the office hours

Indeed, we can wait with some patience.We are not necessarily bothered by processing delay. At most wait for another month. When we get receipts, we are out of TSC.

Just wait to cheer in the New year holidays.

That\'s the spirit!

You have the right spirit! We have waited for so long, why not another couple of months. Thanksgiving is around the clock, think about those less fortunate, we have a lot to thank for. Have holiday!

Got I-824 receipt yesterday

Folks,
I got my I-824 receipt yesterday after being told by an IIO that it was despatched on Nov 2. (13 days in mail !!!!)
It was filed on 9/24.
Best of luck to you guys.
Cheers.

Got receipt today

Hi, everyone.
Just want to let you know I got my I-824 receipt today. It was mailed on 9/28/01. Receipt received date: 10/4/01, notice date: 11/2/01.
Best wishes and Have a nice holiday.

824 approval

Hi Guys

My notice date is July 13; heard the approval on AVM - got approved on Nov 15th.

Sai

Hi, Jian Mao, my case is not entered into AVM.

Hi, I got my case # SRC-02-051-5424* from the cleared check. I tried to check my case status from AVM. But the answer is always "this case can\'t be found in the system."

Jian Mao, can you post your case # here? Did you check AVM?

824 approval

what is your receipt date and approved date,I applied I-824 thro\' nebraska ,my receipt date is 19-oct,waiting for approval

# SRC-02-027-5445*

Here is my case nubmer SRC-02-027-5445*. No, I have never tried to use the AVM. I suggest you to be patient, I think you will receive your reciept within a week or so. Good luck and best wishes.