TSC I-140 March approvals

Why this might happen

While manifestly unfair, processing 2002 LC-based cases at the expense of earlier ones would make perfect sense for TSC as a strategy to limit the tsunami of Premium Processing Requests once
this mode is introduced, presumably by this summer.
Inattention to EB-1s also fits with this scenario, as they
apparently would be ineligible for PP, at least at the outset.

No Title

Guys beleive me or not due to randomness at TSC there may several KPs. I generaly follow I-485 thread, they (TSC IIO) are approving cases from Sept-Oct 1999 to August-September 2001. Any body can fall in the crack just to be remembered two-three years latter. This is what bothers us. No matter even if they take four-five years to process our cases if we are capable enough we will be hear otherwise go back to our home country. BUT TSC should process cases acording to ND (or RD or whatever) and not according to the pattern they are doing over the years.

Good luck to all of you

KP

Clarifying

Of course, INS is most serious about the PP for I-140s, but
TSC can\'t afford having a crestwave of PP requests all at
once (from both old and new cases) on the initiation date,
that they can\'t process within the set firm timeline. A simple
way to limit this problem is to process new 2002 LC-based
submissions FIRST within a month or so, so that few PP requests
come with new submissions forth, and the total number of such is effectively capped by the number of old LC-based cases in the pipeline (that they are clearing up towards this point).
Inattention to EB-1s is not an issue then, because those
presumably wouldn\'t be eligible for PP at the outset.

Not that simple

I know that, but it\'s not that sinmple.
Lots of old 485s with late 99/early 00 NDs could not have been processed until late 2001 because the PDs of EB-2 and/or EB-3 for India and/or China had retrogressed after the submission date in 99 and haven\'t been current until fall 2001. So those cases were filed
away awaiting the current PDs, and TSC now pulls them out of the
stack (admittedly without much hurry, though).

You are right GKING, it is very unfair......

It is unfair and absolutely ridiculous for TSC to approve Feb cases while EB2 guys are waiting with july ND\'s. I hope they did not pull the current staff who are working on cases with earlier dates. By the way, do you think, there are still lot of cases left to be approved with ND\'s in July, August, Sep. What about Oct EB-2 cases?

I heard on desi masal radio that TSC want\'s to make it current by May. I am not sure how they can do it!!!.

EB-2 (RIR)
RD:?
ND:11/05/01

Approved 3-5-02 (EB3)

Just called a moment ago. My case was approved

EB3 (My lawyer made a mistake on I140, markup as EB2)
RD 9-18-01
ND 9-19-01
AD 3-5-02

My lawyer informed INS the EB category markup error via liason on 2-18-02. My case was assigned on 2-22-02. Thank god. my lawyer didn\'t disappoint me.

Hope you guys get your approval soon. God bless us all.

No Title

Congrats on approval !!
Did you receive RFE for incorrect EB markup ??

thanks

No RFE. I believe the INS officer just treated the incorrect markup as a clerical error

Thank you.

We found the markup mistake on Feb 18 (Monday, President\'s Day). My lawyer notified INS of the mistake via liaison immediately. My case was assigned to an INS officer on Feb 22 (Friday), and approved on Mar 5 (Tuesday). From notification to assignment only 4 business day. from assignment to approval only 7 business day. TXINS is speeding up. You will get your approval in no time.

Approved !!!

EB3(RIR). ND 9/24: AD 03/05/02: Checked AVM at 5:28am today. SRC-01-27X-************** Thanks,, for u\'r support.

Thank you Gking

I agree that I probably benefited from the mistake.

TXINS is improving. You will get your approval very soon. You are so nice and you deserve the best.

Good luck and see you in I485 forum.

Vedishi, Congrats! All the best for your next stage. I am still waiting ND:9/14/01 EB3(RIR)

next stage. It seems EB3 09/01 cases getting approving this week. I too checked AVM at 11.45pm last night, same old message. I do not know when I can here my good news. I am still waiting ND:9/14/01 EB3(RIR).

Congratulation, All the best for your next stage

One question for, by any chance did u check last night or else only this morning, because i checked last night around 11:00 PM (CT) and it still plays old song.

My details r EB3 RD 08/31/01 ND 09/10/01

thanks

RFE Cases

Hi,
  Here are details about my case. I am not on the tracker, so please add me to it.

EB3(RIR).
RD : May 29, 2001
ND : July 13, 2001
RFE Recv Dt : Jan 28th, 2002
RFE Resp Reached TSC : Jan 29th (sent by overnight on Jan 28th).
AD : ??

How long is TSC taking for RFE cases?? Any thoughts?

Rgds,
Krish

We are in same status

I am requesting all you guys to give your valuable suggestions
for how to proceed my case.

Is anybody knows that how long TX INS takes RFE cases to process ?

I140 EB3 RIR

RD: June 14th 2001
ND: July 24TH 2001

RFE RECV DT DEC 27TH 2001(RFE is for submitting original Labour certification )

RFE RESP DISPATCHED ON JAN 3RD 2002

AVM MESSAGE SAYS THAT RFE REPLY RECVD ON JAN 25TH 2002

No approval yet.

PLease give your valuable advice/experience/suggestions

No Title

Gking, all along I knew that you are in EB2 category, but you say that your\'s is an EB3 case. I think your case
should have been approved long back.

Good luck to you.

KP

Gking,

Gking,
    My case(EB2-RIR ND:07/24/01) was assigned to Officer on Feb 14th and when can I expect my approval?

Thanks,
Nan Shi

GKing Hi, I am EB3 9/18

My AVM is 200-275 days is yours the same or has yours changed? You have said in previous postings not to take too much notice of the AVM, so I just wonderd!! Skinny Git.