TSC Distinguished Club

guacho said:
got the same email today, three times, at least something is moving..

Guacho
:) Hey guacho that's what i call hope...........and i gree with you. We have to think positive about this update; even with that joke of 850 or 900 centurys :D

Got the same email a few hours ago. At least we should be approved in less than 2.5 years according to this message. :)

minsk

two years is not bad at all to me, a year ago I thought I would be a grandfather by the time I get the GC, so 2 years to me is like only a couple of months.

Guacho.

I received this one by mail today.

Lin********** I485 Application to adjust to Permanent Resident Status

Receipt Day May 5, 2005
Notice Day January 19, 2006

Notice Type: Transfer Notice

"This is to notify you that we have transferred the above application or petition to the INS office at:
Texas Service Center, P.O. Box 851488 - Dept. A, Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Telephone: (214) 381-1423

We transferred this case because the record indicates that office has jurisdiction over the case. Any further inquiries should be made to that office.

Did you get yours? :)

Minsk said:
I received this one by mail today.

Lin********** I485 Application to adjust to Permanent Resident Status

Receipt Day May 5, 2005
Notice Day January 19, 2006

Notice Type: Transfer Notice

"This is to notify you that we have transferred the above application or petition to the INS office at:
Texas Service Center, P.O. Box 851488 - Dept. A, Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Telephone: (214) 381-1423

We transferred this case because the record indicates that office has jurisdiction over the case. Any further inquiries should be made to that office.

Did you get yours? :)
that telephone number is a TSC joke :mad: .It doesn't work at all. For now we are like the beginning waiting for a good news.................. :(

minsk

this message is really weird, you were transfered on january 17th, this note seems you were transfered now to a local office???....did you call to find out?? this e mail does not look like the standard everybody get.

Guacho

guacho said:
this message is really weird, you were transfered on january 17th, this note seems you were transfered now to a local office???....did you call to find out?? this e mail does not look like the standard everybody get.

Guacho

It was not an email. It was an actual paper mail, which looked like an INS receipt.

LUD keeps changing

LUD changed again today, that's like 4 updates in the last week, I wonder what's going on.

Guacho.

guacho said:
LUD changed again today, that's like 4 updates in the last week, I wonder what's going on.

Guacho.
Can you tell us what was that LUD you got today?, Well if you don't mind.We are all alert for any change for the people tranfer to TSC. like you and me.
Thanks. :)

I am new in this forum, but just because I start getting movement in my case, I decide to be part of. Like most of you I had received the transfer notice from Nebraska to Texas on December 8, 2005. Also on January 12, 2006 my LUD changed announcing I’ll receive a letter asking for RFI. I got the letter on the mail 1/18/06 and I took the Bio yesterday 1/25/06. Later in the afternoon my lawyer called telling me they had got received another RFI now asking for I-693, supplemental form for I-693 and G325A.
I guess we are close to get our GC. I am planning to do all the things this week so as soon my LUD change again, I’ll let you know.

Good luck for every one!!!!
LUD Change 12/08/05 1/12/06
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
RFI 1/19/06 Request G325A, I693

I got the USCIS mail letter..................

I just check my mailbox and guess what?
the letter tranfer my case from NSC to TSC. It doesn't said anything about the 850 or 900 centurys :D . It just let me know about the change of office to TSC. and the BOGUS telephone number (214)381-1423, which doesn't work! (i guess they didn't pay the bill :p ).
Any other news guys?

ASYLUM GRANTED 12/2003.
ND/01/2005.
NSC TO TSC 01/2006.
LUD 1/24/06.

guacho said:

Guacho.

Dear Guacho:

Exactly the same happened to me. After this I received an email saying that RFI had been sent. I did get the letter asking for Medical exams (I-693) and G-325a.

However, I have not received the letter for Bio yet as JCASYLEE.

masylee

masylee said:
Can you tell us what was that LUD you got today?, Well if you don't mind.We are all alert for any change for the people tranfer to TSC. like you and me.
Thanks. :)

I was tranfered to TEXAS on january 18th, then the 24th recieved the letter saying my case will take 850 - 900 days, I have no idea what the other LUD are for....
I'll keep you guys posted if I get anything.

Guacho

E-mail for RFI on 1/27/06!!!!!!

:eek: Just like that! Ijust checked my e-mail and got the message that they send a initial request for evidence on 1/27/06.GUYS THIS IS REAL "USCIS IS GOING FAST WITH GC."
Do you guys know what is this RFI and how much time normally do you have to send it back?

TSC let's get happy! things are moving,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Asylum granted 12/03.
ND 1/05.
NSC TO TSC 1/18/2006.
RFI 1/27/2006.
Then moving fast............... :)

This RFI is for Medical Exam I-693 and G-325A. You will have 12 weeks to send it back.

masylee said:
:eek: Just like that! Ijust checked my e-mail and got the message that they send a initial request for evidence on 1/27/06.GUYS THIS IS REAL "USCIS IS GOING FAST WITH GC."
Do you guys know what is this RFI and how much time normally do you have to send it back?

TSC let's get happy! things are moving,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Asylum granted 12/03.
ND 1/05.
NSC TO TSC 1/18/2006.
RFI 1/27/2006.
Then moving fast............... :)

Cl_Asylee said:
This RFI is for Medical Exam I-693 and G-325A. You will have 12 weeks to send it back.
Thanks for your answer. Do you know what's the next step after RFI is done? :)

Yes, they will send you the BIO appointment letter. This letter has been sent to some people along with RFI. In my case I just got RFI, and I guess they will send me the BIO letter after I send the medical and G325A.

After this, they will send you RFE if needed. If not, seat and wait for your GC. I have oobserved it is taking between 2-3 months after all your documents are received by USCIS.
Good Luck :)

masylee said:
Thanks for your answer. Do you know what's the next step after RFI is done? :)