TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

My thought exactly. He doesn't have any real enforcement power after all.

When it comes to namecheck problems, nobody has enforcement power except the federal court. If you are stuck because USCIS is not doing its job properly, then everybody (senator, congressman, ombudsman) has enforcing power.

EAD card received for self/spouse

EB3 - Sep'01 - INDIA
Labor - approved in Jan'07
I-140 approved in Jul'07
I-485/131/765 filed on 6/14/07 (TSC)
FP Date - 8/10/07
EAD card received - 8/9/07
AP - still waiting

Best wishes to everyone...

received card yesterday

Finally received the green card yesterday in mail, the status was updated to "card production ordered" last week... Thanks for all your help everybody and hope everybody gets their cards soon...

LC PD: Jan 2003
140/485 RD: Dec 2003
140 AD: Jun 2004
485 AD: Jun 2007

gcis4ever

Congratulations.

Is it EB3/EB2?

You are saying, you got status update 'card production ordered' last week (ie.,Aug) and AD is June.

So, are we getting Notification of approvals after 2 months later after actual approvals ???

finally I got the love letter, mine, my husband's and my daughter's 485 are all approved yesterday. Cards ordered. One question though, what is ADIT?

my case detail:
PR:2002/7/3
lc approved:2006/8
140 approved:2006/11
I-485 filed2007/2/28
FP:2007/3/15
LUDs:2007/3,2007/5,2007/7,2007/8/9
USCIS email 2007/8/9 card ordered.

Finally Approved

Today I received the GC card production email notice from CRIS(for me and my wife). Its mean GC has been approved.

Just to share this with all of you.
I hope you all ppl will get it soon. Things are moving fast in these days.

Good Luck

Channon

Let me be the first one to congrat you on your approval
Today I received the GC card production email notice from CRIS(for me and my wife). Its mean GC has been approved.

Just to share this with all of you.
I hope you all ppl will get it soon. Things are moving fast in these days.

Good Luck

Channon

congratulations channon. were you stuck in name check until now..do you know?

zzzzz4zzzz....I spoke to an IO on 8/7...got a LUD on 8/7 and then again on 8/8. So it looks like if you speak to an IO on a day and get a LUD, you will likely get a LUD the next day as well. I got my EAD approved as well on 8/9. So nothing significant on my 485 front

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was stuck in NC. While Inforpass, six month before I was informed that my wife NC has done but my case is still in NC.

Channon

Small good news....

My 2nd EAD was approved today. I am waiting for the card. How pitiful I am to be happy with just E.A.D.!!!! Well, I'm glad at least about this since it is now taking longer than it used to be to get this EAD approved by TSC....

My wait still goes on......

mailing address for first Lady?

I saw someone posted the First Lady address, but lost it. Could someone tell me here? Also, I want to write a letter to FBI to let them know I have very clean records, but not sure what the FBI address. Could someone help me here too?

I thought , i told everybody already. Sorry about that. May be , I forgot. I been very very stressed and frustrated lately.I am tired of waiting. It's been 10 years in this country. I am not seeing any light at all.

Recently,i got a letter from FBI stating that "In process" and we don't know when it will be done like that.

I don't know , god only knows what's going to happen to me & my family. I keep my fingures crossed.

Wish you get the GC soon.

Could you share the following details ?

Date you sent letter to FL :
Date you received reply from FBI :

I recently sent a letter to FL.

I was wondering what "in process" means. Does it mean some FBI analyst started looking at the name hits or is it that it still in "waiting list" craving for the attention of an officer ?