TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

where did you get the info like pre-adjudicated, under review etc. info from?? was that from the infopass appointment as well?? Because when I made the infopass appointment all she told me was it was transferred to TSC and I'd have to write to TSC via snail mail to get more details.... I live in maryland... Am I missing something or do I approach the unhelpful people all the time??

EB3
LC AP: FEB 2003
140 AD: JUN 2004
485 RD: DEC 2003
Transferred to TSC from VSC Mar 2007

These are people who applied original in TSC in 2006 and waiting for approvals, please update with anyone i missed

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz

Our case was received on April 28 2006 and name check in process since May 11 2006 .

From two infopass appointments, and three of the four calls we made to TSC (in the other one call, we got a bitch who shouldn't be paid for that "service").

At Infopass, IO showed us the computer screen too and explained, so we are certain that's where her case is.

where did you get the info like pre-adjudicated, under review etc. info from?? was that from the infopass appointment as well?? Because when I made the infopass appointment all she told me was it was transferred to TSC and I'd have to write to TSC via snail mail to get more details.... I live in maryland... Am I missing something or do I approach the unhelpful people all the time??

EB3
LC AP: FEB 2003
140 AD: JUN 2004
485 RD: DEC 2003
Transferred to TSC from VSC Mar 2007

geofu54 when you say you called TSC this is the 800-375-5283 number right? Also when you made the infopass appointment was this is texas? I am wondering if the VSC guys in the north would not be able to look at the TSC cases or the cases transferred to Texas...

added Kolkata68 and geofu54

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz
Kolkata68
geofu54

TSC Customer Service Info

Call 1-800-375-5283.

Then choose 1-2-2-6-1

Enter your receipt no

Then -1

Listen to blah blah blah

Then press 3

Then press 4.

You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

Talk to rep, don’t annoy, be polite and to the point. Don’t repeat the questions to which he/she has already answered. Listen carefully.

Good Luck Folks..................

zzzz4zzzz you missed me

you missed me.

RD June 15th ,o7
PD Aug 2001

me stuck in NC from June 06 and my wife cleared in June 06 itself

thanks
itraaz

Any ideas?

I called TSC today morning to find out that my Fingerprint has expired and they will be in contact with me (dont know when????????). Is there anything i can do get a new Fingerprinting notice? Any suggesion is appreciated.......

Folks my Case Info is as follows:

Labor PD: May 2003
485 Applied on: July 2004
Transferred from VSC to TSC March 2007

485 LUD Changed on: July 3rd 2007 & July 4th 2007 & nothing after that.

Fingerprint: Aug 2004
Biometrics May 2007

bostondude27, thank you very much for that tip. Atleast I know who I am talking to that way... hey, is there any particular time you had called to get the TSC folks on the phone? because I just tried the sequence you had specified and got a message that there was no immigration officer available at that service center to take the call so they were diverting the call to NCSC, which I know is pretty useless...

added itraaz info..sorry dude

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz
Kolkata68
geofu54
itraaz

Hi gcis4ever, the phone is as bostondude27 described (so-called POJ method). Be patient... we waited for over an hour today to get hold of an IO. So far we have made four calls, and the day we got a bitch was Monday... take it for whatever it may be worth. I have read here someone recommended Thursdays, which is supposedly a less workload day, but I doubt if this is still valid (if it ever was) given the current destructive situation.

Infopass is just at your local CIS office. They should be able to access your information. So you are in Maryland, find your nearby local office and make an appointment online (http://infopass.uscis.gov/). Hope you'll get a helpful IO.

geofu54 when you say you called TSC this is the 800-375-5283 number right? Also when you made the infopass appointment was this is texas? I am wondering if the VSC guys in the north would not be able to look at the TSC cases or the cases transferred to Texas...

geofu54, thanks for the info man... that is very helpful to know, I did make an Infopass appointment last month, the IO there told us that she could'nt look at the case status etc. because the case has been transferred to TX and that I should write to TX at the address that was mentioned in the transfer notice.... Hopefully the "POJ" method would work.

official processing time is going back & back!!!!

How come USCIS(TSC,NSC) is pushing back the official I485 processing date every month? It's like in every month we're loosing 2 months. This processing date means nothing because cases are approving even for later dates. But we cannot inquire USCIS regarding our cases because of these dates. How frustrating it is! People are fighting for visa numbers but nobody cares about thousand of old cases. Immigration lawyers will be earning highest this month of their life time. None is taking any action for long security checks and all other craps. I think there will be a 3 years retrogression for the new petitioners in Aug 07 visa bulletin.

GCcracker

added itraaz info..sorry dude

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz
Kolkata68
geofu54
itraaz

Count me in too!

Now I have two issues;
1st the TSC processing dates are going backward one month at a time. I figure by next year this time they will be processing 08/2005 cases.

2nd, it seems like with the flood of 485s being filed this month the EB2 for the ROW will also retrogress even come october. Immigration-law.com is predicting 750K applications and at a rate of 140K/yr visas, seems like we have to open a special account called EAD/AP IRA:(

added schehrazi ,I612,dumok info,kbhalla

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz