TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I got my finger print notice at USCIS Houston-Southwset, I like to go before my appointment date, do they allow me to do that?
anyone know a phone number that I can call ?

thanks in advance.

GYC said:
I got my finger print notice at USCIS Houston-Southwset, I like to go before my appointment date, do they allow me to do that?
anyone know a phone number that I can call ?

thanks in advance.

When I did my FP, I went a few days early than the appointment day. No question was asked. I did not make a phone call. I am in North CA. I have a few friends did the same as mine.

antonioa77 said:
congrats,
what about LUD? when ur i140 was approved and whne u submitted it? from which country r u?
Im from UK.
I-140 was submiited mid 01 approved 02. Long gap before filing I-485 due to home residency requirement issues.
No LUD between dates of receipt of I-485 (0/4/06) and approval. Email says my I-485 approval notice was mailed 11/15/06 prsumablt thats not going to be the physical card, yet

goldjh said:
Im from UK.
I-140 was submiited mid 01 approved 02. Long gap before filing I-485 due to home residency requirement issues.
No LUD between dates of receipt of I-485 (0/4/06) and approval. Email says my I-485 approval notice was mailed 11/15/06 prsumablt thats not going to be the physical card, yet

thks . no even LUD after u did ur fingerprints? or few days or same day when u got certified?

antonioa77 said:
thks . no even LUD after u did ur fingerprints? or few days or same day when u got certified?
no LUD after prints. I called FBI next day tocheckprints were sent to USCIS, they said yes. But no LUD from USCIS.

My case status

Hi,

Please find below my case details

EB1 - India - Multinationan Manager / Executive

Texas Service Center

I140 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006, AD 11/15/2006 :D
I765 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006, AD 11/02/2006 :D
FP ND 11/02/2006 FP Done on 11/14/2006 :D
I131 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006 ???
I485 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006 ???

My 140 was approved in less than 20 Business days. It's NOT a premium processing.

TSC is superfast now I guess

This fourm is very useful. Please keep posting all latest updates. I will

USALABOR said:
I did my FP on May/2006 .No LUD yet .It should be ok.

Same here

FP Done on May 23, 06
LUD on May 25, 06

No LUD's afterwards

Details
EB2-India
PD- 08/02
140, AP, EAD : AP 05/06

485 - Waiting

I finally got approval notice for my I485 approval on Nov 16 :)

Hope everyone who has been waiting get theirs soon.

Problem is that I changed my address my mailing to Homeland Security thinking that USCIS updates that as well.

I set up mail forwarding, and hope that it gets forwarded. I called USCIS and they told me that they cant change my address in the system when the approval notice is in transit. Any ideas what i could do?

Thanks.

Need Help - I485

Hello,
I am waiting like everybody for the aprove of my I485. I jus recived a mail that said:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 17, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Can someone tell me if this means that is aproved, I was waiting for a mail tellling me that it was aproved first.

Thanks

Looks like it's approved. Cogratulation !!!

Choclito said:
Hello,
I am waiting like everybody for the aprove of my I485. I jus recived a mail that said:

On November 17, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Can someone tell me if this means that is aproved, I was waiting for a mail tellling me that it was aproved first.

Thanks

It is an approval, congratulations!!!!

Congratulations on the good news of yours!!!

Could you tell us the detail of your case such as your category (EB1, EB2, or EB3), your citizenship, your I-485 Receipt Date (RD), and FP (Fingerprint) date? It would be really helpful for everynone on this forum if you could share these.

Choclito said:
Hello,

Thanks

Choclito said:
Hello,

Thanks

I have the same massage. The lawyer told me that is I-485 got approved. Congradulation!
I got three except my son.
My case is EB1c
I-140/i485 FD 05/09/06
i-140 Approved four at the same day 08/03/06
i-485 RFE three persons 09/09/06
my son 10/22/06
RFE sent to TSC 10/30/06 for all four
i-485 approved three except my son on 11/16/06 :D
Thanks for this forum. I appreciated all of your help. Now I am waiting for my sons' approval. The message sent 11/17/06 showed that The decision will be made within 60 days right after they received RFE

Can you tell us your citizenship and FP date?

Congratulations, too, Orchidee!!!!

It would be much more helpful if you could tell us where you are from and when you did your fingerprinting.....

Orchidee said:
I have the same massage. The lawyer told me that is I-485 got approved. Congradulation!
I got three except my son.
My case is EB1c
I-140/i485 FD 05/09/06
i-140 Approved four at the same day 08/03/06
i-485 RFE three persons 09/09/06
my son 10/22/06
RFE sent to TSC 10/30/06 for all four
i-485 approved three except my son on 11/16/06 :D
Thanks for this forum. I appreciated all of your help. Now I am waiting for my sons' approval. The message sent 11/17/06 showed that The decision will be made within 60 days right after they received RFE

I-485 LUD on Nov 18

Hi All,

I got an update for my I-485 and the message changed to the following:

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Is this a mass LUD?

I had initiated a query since my case is way outside processing time and yesterday I got a reply from USCIS saying that my background check is pending. Do you think this LUD is related to my enquiry?

MistABC said:
Hi All,

I got an update for my I-485 and the message changed to the following:

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Is this a mass LUD?

I had initiated a query since my case is way outside processing time and yesterday I got a reply from USCIS saying that my background check is pending. Do you think this LUD is related to my enquiry?

it seems this message is new for everybody. i got the same one too yesterday. about ur namecheck, why u don't sue FBI and hopefully u get ur namecheck cleared soon.

I think USCIS just changed the message, but it seems meaningless. The case still pending and no LUD. I got mine like below.

On April 28, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

=================================
Kind of worry our case now...I saw some people with later RD already got approve, but ours do have any information....

Messages updated

Looks like USCIS is trying to improve the messages and it was probably done over the weekend. I am sure many of you are software professionals and can guess that USCIS deployed a production release or updated the messages database etc over the weekend and all of a suddent it shows up in everyone's portfolio.

On a separate note, do you or anyone you know works in the IT department of USCIS? Just curious!