Travelling out of USA on Monday & today Friday evening I485 Request for Additional Evidence sent

immi_mygc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
This is typical situation and I know some people faced it. I am travelling Monday day fater tomrrow and today Friday evening I got email about my I485 that request for additional evidence is mailed on Friday.

Now I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I need to go, but problem is I am not sure how much time they give for RFE to reply. I am going for 3 weeks. I used ACT21 and moved to another state. I am expecting this would be about Employment verification letter.

WOuld this be problem to come back on Adance Parole at port of entry when RFE request is pending. Do you know whatg is the time period given to submit for RFE reply. If it is 60 days then I would like to go.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,
This is typical situation and I know some people faced it. I am travelling Monday day fater tomrrow and today Friday evening I got email about my I485 that request for additional evidence is mailed on Friday.

Now I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I need to go, but problem is I am not sure how much time they give for RFE to reply. I am going for 3 weeks. I used ACT21 and moved to another state. I am expecting this would be about Employment verification letter.

WOuld this be problem to come back on Adance Parole at port of entry when RFE request is pending. Do you know whatg is the time period given to submit for RFE reply. If it is 60 days then I would like to go.

Thanks in advance.

Most RFE nowadays has only one month to respond or your pending GC will be in trouble. This one month clock start from the issue date (not the receive date). If we consider mailing time forth and back, the time in most cases will be about three weeks to respond. For addressing your questions, no problem, you can travel and come back with pending RFE response, but, there is a high possibility to jeoperdise the whole application by travelling and not responding to RFE in time fashion