Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

That's interesting, I was just going to ask about Mexico. Timatic web tool used to show the green card requirement with RTD, but no longer does. However, Mexican embassy website still says RTD+GC. When I tried to email the embassy with this question, they just sent me an automated response with a link to their entry requirements, which I already saw. If anyone has any details about a recent experience with Mexico, it would be very much appreciated!
that's what i know and told that person but he/she spreads rumors on here and said only RTD is enough loooool!! what a joke!!!! MEXICO AND COLOUMBIA ASKS FOR RTD +GREEN CARD!!! RTD IS ONLY ENOUGH IN GERMANY,BELGIUM ETC ETC

I’m going next week and already booked the flights. All you need is the RTD plus GC or valid multiple entry visa from US, CANADA, SCHENGEN OR JAPAN. I have valid visa of CANADA on my RTD. So nothing else is needed. Check Mexico government website for more info.

I’m going next week and already booked the flights. All you need is the RTD plus GC or valid multiple entry visa from US, CANADA, SCHENGEN OR JAPAN. I have valid visa of CANADA on my RTD. So nothing else is needed. Check Mexico government website for more info.
You could be right cause you got candian visa stamped on your RTD but if not then RTD ain’t enough to enter Mexico

has anyone experienced or know anyone who been to Canada by land (car , walk ) . I have heard when you go by land only green card sufficient ? When you go with air then you need to have combo RTD+ GC .

Hello,
I want to travel to US Virgin Islands but I’m not sure if I need the green card. My asylum was approved and I’m waiting for the green card and the travel permit. Only ID I have is the work permit and the I-94 .

The USVI are a US territory, so you don't actually cross a border. However, CBP often do checks between the two places. Take your proof of legal status with you but you don't need border-crossing documents. Just use your DL when asked for ID for checking in and boarding.

Anybody here has gone to China with GC and RTD combo and safely returned to the US?
I don't have mine yet, but supervisors at work are planning on sending me to China for a project in the future.
Just wanted to know ahead of time if that's a safe thing to do.

Anybody here has gone to China with GC and RTD combo and safely returned to the US?
I don't have mine yet, but supervisors at work are planning on sending me to China for a project in the future.
Just wanted to know ahead of time if that's a safe thing to do.
Don’t do that! China is the worst country ever when it comes for traveling overseas for refugees