1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Travel to India and back before 15 days of visa expiry

Discussion in 'General L Visa and Related Issues' started by Vinnan, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Vinnan

Vinnan New Member

Have a l1 visa vaild till feb 2011 and I94 till Feb 2012

I am traveling to india and back by jan 15th please answer the following if you guys can.

1) will i get my i94 back till 2012 ?
    2) i have not told my employer about visa renewal and i hate standing that line for visa renewal lol
    3) do i have to renew visa or will i get i94 till 2012 ?

Thanks
    Vinnan
  2. Triple Citizen

Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

A1: Your I-94 should match your I-797
    A2: What exactly is the question here?
    A3: No, you do not have to renew your visa if you have no intentions of international travel once you return from India on Jan 15th.

3. Vinnan

Vinnan New Member

THanks

thanks a lot for your reply

Your I-94 should match your I-797
    i do not have a i797 i have a i129 and i129S on i129 the petition end date say indefinite blanket petition on i129S it says end date same as visa feb 2012
  4. Triple Citizen

Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

Your I-94 should match your I-129 then.