Transit Visa needed for Paris

GCcomesoon

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I'm travelling to India next month.My current stamped H1 B visa has expired.I intend to stamp my ne H1B visa ( revalidation in India).I plan to fly Delta Airlines which has stop in Paris.

Now the question is - Do I need transit visa for France ?

Pls let me know

Thanks
Sandeep

As far as I know Yes, that is if you don't have canadian PR card. Check with French embassy before travelling.

Did you find any answers on this ....."My current stamped H1 B visa has expired.I intend to stamp my ne H1B visa ( revalidation in India).I plan to fly Delta Airlines which has stop in Paris"

let me know,
Thanks, Vishaal

srdiwakar said:
Hello,

I'm travelling to India next month.My current stamped H1 B visa has expired.I intend to stamp my ne H1B visa ( revalidation in India).I plan to fly Delta Airlines which has stop in Paris.

Now the question is - Do I need transit visa for France ?

Pls let me know

Thanks
Sandeep

Transit through Paris

Hi,
I am traveling to Delhi through Paris and was wondering about the Transit visa situation.

Most of the french consulate website says that If you have a valid US visa stamped on your passport then you do not need the Airport Transit Visa.

However, someone mentioned that this rule might only apply if your layover in Paris is less than 6 hrs.

I have a valid US visa when I travelling but my layover in Paris is 7.5 hrs.

Does anyone have any experiences to share with regard to transiting through Paris. Does anyone know if I am required to have a Transit Visa?

Any pointers would be great.

regards and thanks in advance,
Ashish

if one has a valid h1b multiple entry us visa in the passport
then paris transit visa is not required

otherwise transit visa for paris (immaterial of time of layover)
is required