Transfered To Ne,

Any updates from you guys??

I contacted the USCIS through CS and Senator both places I got similar reply "The case is ready but waiting to be picked up for review. "

Dont know when it will be picked up for review but enquire after 30-60 days.:mad:

Hi mimoused,

No lud change here. Can you post your details like I-485 receipt date, fbi name check status PD current etc. Did your case get transfered from CSC to NSC recently.

Thanks

PD current, NC was not clear on 2/9/07

Hi mimoused,

No lud change here. Can you post your details like I-485 receipt date, fbi name check status PD current etc. Did your case get transfered from CSC to NSC recently.

Thanks

But I am not sure NC is cleared now.

Case detail:

PD: 11/29/04
I-485:
RD 4/25/05
ND 4/27/05
FP1 6/4/05
FP2 9/??/06
Transfer to NSC 3/2/07

Seems that asses in NSC are a lot lazier than those in CSC. So far mimoused has been the only guy who received an LUD since 4/4.

Seems that asses in NSC are a lot lazier than those in CSC. So far mimoused has been the only guy who received an LUD since 4/4.
Jack asses from USCIS are not answerable to any one (Even to the Pres) . there is no acountability so they do whatever they wish.
Even getting status is almost impossible nowadays :mad:

Another LUD today

Most recent LUDs: 4/4/07 4/18/07 4/19/07.
I have my WOM ready, now they make me to think about whether I shoud go for it now or latter.

RFE mailed

The recent LUDs turned out for RFE. I guess they want my W2s since I changed my job recently. Sigh....

Any body has any idea?

Just curious, if the case has NOT been assigned to an officer, how does one get LUDs. I see from your signature that you had some LUDs.... Guess one never knows what they are upto...
Yesterday I got a chance to talk to the NSC people using the POJ method. the Lady there said that the case was received from CSC on 3/1 and is waiting to be assigned to an officer.

She said she does not know when it will be assigned.

So thats it... infinite wait continues.....:mad:

I was told same thing at local USCIS office that my wife's case was ready to be picked up for approval three months back when it was in CSC. Mad? Not really, I'm tired. They can't simply pick up the everything ready case in 90 days. What do you expect them to do for other case?

Any updates from you guys??

I contacted the USCIS through CS and Senator both places I got similar reply "The case is ready but waiting to be picked up for review. "

Dont know when it will be picked up for review but enquire after 30-60 days.:mad:

I got a FP notice around 4/4. I got the FP done on 4/13 and now it is silent...

LUD 4-4, 4-11, 4-12, 4-13, 4-14, 4-17

The email inquiry system has been shut off.. you cannot do it any more..
I am not aware of any way to communicate to them - talk to them about concerns that you might have about your case (other than us mail - which they don't seem to bother about)

Hi h1ca
How do you make an e mail enquirey with NSC.
I also got LUD on 4/4/07.My PD is not current and my NC has not yet cleared as far as I know.

Any more LUDs for you - after FP??
By the way is your PD current
thanks
Ela
Hi Friends.

I think ,the result of LUD is FP. Me and mywife got FP Notices today.
I hope that who got recent LUD will get FPs.

Pls advise,If you get FP.

Thanks.

Hi. Josamdee,
xyr888
Neilgc
HIca

Hi Friends.

Pls post your development,If any.
Hope all of you had Fps.Any infopass develmts or
phone calls.

Thanks.

I have not got any updates since 4/4 with 3rd FP done on 3/2. I'm aware of a flurry of RFE sent out from NSC no matter what your case status is. Most popular one is the TB skin test since many of us skipped to X-Ray which was/is not strictly required by CSC, TSC or VSC, but NSC does need that (This does not mean everyone will got one like this, I say most likely.) I surely will post any updates to share with you if I have any.

I have not got any updates since 4/4 with 3rd FP done on 3/2. I'm aware of a flurry of RFE sent out from NSC no matter what your case status is. Most popular one is the TB skin test since many of us skipped to X-Ray which was/is not strictly required by CSC, TSC or VSC, but NSC does need that (This does not mean everyone will got one like this, I say most likely.) I surely will post any updates to share with you if I have any.
Thanks ela6 for the wishes.

xyr888 I hope its medical only since I only did x-ray because of travel plans at that time.

Will doctor charge me for whole medical again? Or do I need to do whole medical again? Can I just submit TB skin test scan result?
I guess I will have to figure out.

I just pray that its not birth cert because I already submitted whatever I could...BC(late registered), affadavit from relatives, single parent.

Very nervous actually.:confused:

mogambo2495,

If the RFE is for medical, specifically TB skin test, you need follow the instruction on RFE. 1. You may need do the TB skin test only if it is nagative, if positive, you need do the X-ray again on the safe side. Some others posted here before, they were required to submit the whole new 693 form.

Name check cleared.

I called CSC again. This time, a really nice gentleman answered my call. He confirmed that my name check was cleared on Dec 27. However, he seemed confused about the transfers I had. He said my case appeared to be still at Nebraska center. It is really frustrating. I plan to call NSC tomorrow. Does anyone have experience calling NSC that be shared?

Last edited by a moderator: