• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Transfer from counselor to Aos

Erickkkkk

Hello, I’m wondering how i can change the location for interview from my home country to AOS , my case is still at NVC , I contacted with kcc to change the location and they (look at photo)

Attachments

• 9474EB73-41FA-4722-AFCB-4955F9BCFC58.png
    9474EB73-41FA-4722-AFCB-4955F9BCFC58.png
    568.2 KB · Views: 8
Okay. It's good if KCC has confirmed your change request. Make sure you understand the process/steps involved with processing AOS though.

Well, good luck with that. Just so you know, most lawyers are not familiar with DV based AOS process, majority of selectees processing AOS have successfully done so on their own, without the need of a lawyer. So if you're planning on using one, you want to make sure you find one that truly understands the steps and everything else involved with the process.

Well, good luck with that. Just so you know, most lawyers are not familiar with DV based AOS process, majority of selectees processing AOS have successfully done so on their own, without the need of a lawyer. So if you're planning on using one, you want to make sure you find one that truly understands the steps and everything else involved with the process.

+1 For DV you are far better off learning the details of the process yourself. Follow the AOS thread and study the spreadsheet in the first post. One thing I remember from when I was following it daily is a near constant stream of stories from people who were given bad advice by lawyers unfamiliar with DV cases. If you search AOS threads from previous years you'll see what I mean.

For a while I was involved in a lawsuit being run by Charles Kuck, Greg Sisskind and other prominent immigration attorneys. These are some of the most experienced people in the business. And I can tell you the amount of stuff they didn't know or got wrong about DV was shocking. Luckily they were smart enough to realize this but many are not, or are too arrogant to care.

I'm not saying this to trash immigration lawyers - they're a great bunch in general and don't get enough thanks. But no one is going to care as much about your DV case as you!