Traffic Violation - What should we write?

lax4u

Registered Users (C)
Part 11 Q 23 Have you ever been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including any and all immigration officials or the U.S. Armed Forces) for any reason?

I have received 2 tickets via mail for Automated Red Light Camera Violation for which i know exact dates.
I have received 2 more tickets for which i don't remember the exact dates since it happened almost 10 years back. The form N400 do allow to put "unknown" in the date field.
So i entered these 4 incidents in the table provided on the form, and also want to attach page for explanation. Here is what i wrote:

On page 16, I have briefly listed 4 traffic tickets I received, below are the additional details about these tickets.

1> I received a citation via mail for Automated Enforcement (Red Light Camera) Violations on '06/10/2012'
The citation fee was paid on time and the payment receipt is attached herewith.

2> I received a citation via mail for Automated Enforcement (Red Light Camera) Violations on '05/15/2012'
The citation fee was paid on time and payment receipt is attached herewith.

3> I received a traffic violation (speeding) citation. The exact date is unknown however the incident has occurred between the year 2004 -2008. The citation fee was paid on time.

4> I received a traffic violation (stop sign) citation. The exact date is unknown however the incident has occurred before September 2004. The citation fee was paid on time.

The certified driving history record is also attached showing no events on file.

is there anything else i need to write?