Traffic Ticket info

senthils

Registered Users (C)
Any one know how can I get info on old traffic tickets (10 - 12 yr old)? Is it really neccessary to have a that info for the interview?

Thanks.

senthils said:
Any one know how can I get info on old traffic tickets (10 - 12 yr old)? Is it really neccessary to have a that info for the interview?

Thanks.

I had my interview today, all they ask is for passport(s) and your Green card.

senthils said:

Thanks.

It depends on your inteviewer. I was asked to produce copies of all my traffic violations (had about 3-4) during my interivew, although that was not stated in the interview letter. Almost all my traffic violations were more than 5 years old.

You can obtain copies of your traffic violations from the local district court where the incident took place. However, if infractions were from 10-12 years ago, they probably wouldn't care so much about it, unless it was a drunk driving case.

I had reported my taffic ticket on my application but during the interview, the examiner asked me if it were only regular traffic and I said yes it is. So she changed my answer on the form from yes (ever been detained cited, etc..) to no and made me initial next to it. Obviously they don't consider traffic tickets a big issue.
P.S. this was in Chicago a few weeks ago.
rick1

rick1 said:
I had reported my taffic ticket on my application but during the interview, the examiner asked me if it were only regular traffic and I said yes it is. So she changed my answer on the form from yes (ever been detained cited, etc..) to no and made me initial next to it. Obviously they don't consider traffic tickets a big issue.
P.S. this was in Chicago a few weeks ago.
rick1

If the ticket involved DUI, they DO CONSIDER it very serious.

For minor offenses,

Google the town where you got the ticket , get a copy of your insurance record and state DMV Driving record. If the town cant find your record
ask them to fax you an official letter stating the same..

but its unlikely that your stepping on the pedal harder than u should have
will become an issue 10-12 years later!