Tracking (those with approved I-485)

jattindc1 said:
I'm sorry guys about the previous message,It was keep kicking me log off.
I-485 RD 07/26/1999
I-485 ND 10/26/1999
RFE mailed 09/28/2004
RFE Received 09/30/2004
RFE mailed to CIS 09/30/2004
Approval Waiting

Keep in mind this is about 12 yrs old kid so I hope no fingure prints.
Approved on 10/12/2004

Update

Asylum approved 5/2002
I485 Notice Date: 3/2004
I485 Receive Date: 3/2004
Finger Print: 10/2004

dont know what will be the next thing :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
if anybody knows please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wait

Butt Saab,
Why did you wait to file your I-485. You were eligible to file in 2003. Every year, actually sometimes a day, counts..... Just curious.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Butt Saab,
Why did you wait to file your I-485. You were eligible to file in 2003. Every year, actually sometimes a day, counts..... Just curious.

I think you need money to file I485
just kidding.

no really, I was not in a financial condition after one year, so I waited to get my tax return check and then i filed for me, my wife and my daughter.

another strange thing you people might interpret better than me.

My online status shows

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
On October xx, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

and my daughter who is 3 year old online status shows

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on March xx, 2004.
We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Butt Saab, am just wondering what date you intially filed for asylum.. was your case was one of those on the back log? There reason am asking you is I filled mine early this year and they asked for finger prints right away. in my case i had been awaiting for a hearing for 7+ years. The court postponed my case serveral times till 2003.

peguin12 said:
Butt Saab, am just wondering what date you intially filed for asylum.....

no sir, i was lucky in that, i applied for asylum in march or april 2002 and in may 2002 they approved it.
then they told me to wait for one year apply for green card, however i took little more time in applying which i explained earlier why. and in mar 2004 i filed I485.
i was quite ignorant before visiting this forum as i was thinking that after applying I485 you get the GC in a year or two. he he he he :D
still a wishfull thinking right.