Tracker for PERM Prevailing Wage Determination

antonioa77 said:
i'm a civil engineer and wana file for master +0 yrs. if SWA told u that level 2 apply for ms +1 yr then it means u r good for Eb-2. so why ur lawyer is not accpeting this level 2? it is weird? can u clarify?

so u mean that SWA determined that ur wage should meet level 2?

My PW was from SWA, they gave me Level 2 based on my job description and Master + 1 year experience. My lawyer said she was 100% sure there was an Audit on the way if I use this PW and job duty to apply EB2, so she asked me to make change job duty and make it a higher level. Now my sallary is close to Level 3, but my lawyer thinks it's not safe enough, she wants a level 4. But we will try to get a level 3 PW first.

Greentrouble said:
My PW was from SWA, they gave me Level 2 based on my job description and Master + 1 year experience. My lawyer said she was 100% sure there was an Audit on the way if I use this PW and job duty to apply EB2, so she asked me to make change job duty and make it a higher level. Now my sallary is close to Level 3, but my lawyer thinks it's not safe enough, she wants a level 4. But we will try to get a level 3 PW first.

but the strange thing for me is that ur wage is around level 3 which is around 70000$ for a civil engineer.
how many yrs have u been working in civil engineering before joining this company? since when do u have PE, if u do? i'm curious about ur wage because mine is barely above level 1 although i have an MS. i joined my company fresh from university 3yrs back. just wana know why i'm underpaid?

in which state r u?

i'm not trying to be curious but i just wana know about my case.

I am a fresh PE, and have 7 years experience(3 yrs in china). Just got this offer which makes me close to Level 3. so don't be too surprised if you feel you are underpaid, I had the same feeling too.

Perm previling wage for biotech job

1. Job title
--> research associate II
2. Degree and # of years of experience
--> MS in micorbiology + 4 years work experience
3. What job the SWA classified you as (software engineer, computer systems analyst,..etc)
--> biologist
4. What wage level SWA put you at
--> I think it is level 3 ( have not confirmed with my lawyer yet
5. Decision by NJ DOL
--> have not submiited yet
6. How long did it take?
--> Have not submitted yet

Is anyone who is in similar job and education background? Would you please share your Previling wage info?