Tracker for EB3 cases

Any news ?

Hey Guys,

Any news from anyone ? Guess we are still stuck on 4th Oct 02 for EB3 as per latest INS dates....but thats for Jan 15th. So I am hoping that in the one month that has passed we will have moved atleast 4/5 more days...

Obsoza, I cant help repeating this - you are first in line with a recpt date of 9th Oct...please let us know if you hear anything.

same goes for everyone else...

Lets pray for a quick approval.

posit_GC

Nothing for me too, Iam after both you guys..
Its getting boring...checking for any updates.
Looks like nothing is moving for EB3.

hmmm...seems like it - nothing is moving for EB3...lets hope that changes soon. thanks for your replies guys :) I was just getting anxious...

INS Update

Hi All.
As per last update from INS California
EB3 category has moved to Oct. 16 2002.
:)

New processing times for EB3 - 16th Oct

Hey Guys,

All immig sites show that the processing for EB3 (I140 E) category has gone to 16th Oct 2002.

I checked my status this morning. No change - just says your app recd on 15th Oct 2002.

I am hoping that INS is just slow on updating the status online. Havent heard from my immig person as well.

JUST KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED !!! and praying for all of us !

posit_GC

Some info.

Hi Guys,

I asked my immig person whether she has heard anything about my petition - since the dates are now showing 16th Oct 2002.

She said that INS declares these dates when they take the petitions "off the flats and distribute it to the adjudicators". To explain in layman terms, this means as follows:

All petitions are stored ina warehouse and "off the flats" means that someone operating the crane lifts the petitions for a particular date and these are distributed to the adjudicators for processing. What this means is - Since there are generally upto 300 cases for a particular date and since the adjudicator for each case might take different amount of time to process it, the results come out at different times.

That may explain the delay in the updates.

I will let you know if I hear anything further.

posit_GC

I-140 Approved

Hi Guys,

I checked my case status this morning on INS Online site. My case has been approved on Feb 18th. I havent as yet recd the approval notice - but that must be in post.

Once again my details:
Subs LC for I-140
Recpt Date: Oct 15, 2002
Category: EB3
Experience and education matched.

I will be checking this forum for a week now and then move on to the I-485 forum.

Wish you all good luck. And see you soon in the 485 forum.

posit_GC

congrats posit_gc

This is great news. Finally you are moving on :))

My receipt date is oct 9th, so I hope mine is coming up soon :-(

obsoza,

Your must be already on the way...check with your lawyers. Dont you have the WAC number ? That helps a lot. You can ask your lawyers for that and check the status online.

In any case, all the best...I am sure we all will see each other in the 485 forum real soon.

posit_GC

Hi Posit_gc,

No I have checked online and via the phone system. It still says "it was received blah blah". No update. So hopefully something in around the next 15 days.

Will keep you guys still stuck in the I-140 on or around my date updated.

God Bless.

obsoza.

congrats posit_gc!!!

one more step is over for you....
mine I-140 is oct16 RD ...hope it will be soon approved.

Anyone's 140 (EB3) Pending

Mine 140, substitute Labor
Recd date is 31 July 2002 (california).
Receipt date is 08/05/2002.
My 140 is pending. Is any there similar to mine.
Please let me know.

Siva

Anyone's 140 (EB3) Pending

Vignesh_siva,

Here is mine...

140, Substitute Labour... (EB3)
RD: 7/18/02
INS Sent RFE on 10/24/02
RFE Replied on 11/20/02.
INS Received RFE on 12/06/02
----RFE is about ability to Pay.
Inquiry Made on 02/14/03... Officer didn't provide any info...

Thanks mygcacc01. I am also trying to call them , but no luck so far to get the line.
Mine there is no news at all . No RFE, Just the site says 158 - 60 days for this kind of processing. Now it is 7 months complete.
RD 07/31/2002
ND 08/05/2002

In another 11 days I will be celebrating 1 year of my Pending
I-140.
I filed my I-140 on 11th march 2002.
Got RFE in June
Replied to RFE received by INS on 23rd July.
The online status says it will take 90 days.
It is alredy 7 months after they received the response to RFE.
Still pending. Probably they might have lost my file. God knows.
I posted this in another forum and got the followng reply from an attorney.
'While it is not an absolute rule, the INS generally responds to I-140 RFEs within 6 weeks if it is going to be an approval. It usually takes longer for them to prepare a decision when they intend to not approve a case. This has many exceptions, so being prepared for an adverse decision while not giving up on the current I-140 is usually the best course of action.'
Best wishes to all of you who are waiting.
Please keep us updated.

anyone with experience in changing attorneys mid-way in their cases. Mine is EB2/RIR I-140 PENDING SINCE LAST 8 MONTHS AND ALMOST ONE WEEK NOW. FILED ON JUNE 25TH. I am obviously looking to fire my attorney since I think my case could have been persued more intensely. So anyone with simialr experience suggest, advise, feel free to offer strategies please based on your experience..etc, etc

RFE Received

Just checked my status online

EB3- Concurrent
WAC#:03028XXXXX
RD:Oct 28, 2002
RFE: March 1, 2003

Seems like BCIS picked up my case :(

Anyway alteast i know they are working on it :)