Tracker for EB3 cases

Any idea where EB3 processing date is now ?

Hi folks,

Any idea as to where the EB3 category I140 processing date is now? There has been no update since 15th Oct - that time it was 8/8/02...

Anyone in Sept that has got approval... ? Mine is a subs LC...any problems with that ?

posit_GC

RE: receive my RFE

INS finally updated their AVM. It said on Nov 16, 2002, they receive my case and blah blah blah with same stand message. Anyone with any idea how long will it take to notice after receive RFE? Thanks!

mlin144

guys any recent I-140 approvals in EB3 cat.?

Any news on EB3 tegory..approvals..delays...freeze ?

sai:(

latest processing dates

Looks like EB3 category is moving

california processing times.
--------------------
140 E (skilled worker or professional)......... 9/27/2002
--------------------

If you were me, would you be mad?

Hi guys,
This is my status.....WAC02167xxxxx

I140:
ND: 04/22/02

RFE#1: Company's financial report (which was sent with the application but they are asking it again)
ND: 08/22/02

RFE#2: W-2 form for 2002 (which was not even available at that time)
ND: 10/xx/02
RD: 11/11/02

More then 8 months already and still pending......%$%$#!@!!

RFE Question

Hi All:

I recd an RFE (I140: ND 9/12; LC Sub)

" ability to pay the beneficiary's wage at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains permanent residence"

and need to provide with the Signed and Certified tax return documents...

Question: Are these the Tax returns certified by the CPA or we need to get any specific documents from the IRS??

Please help!!

I-140 EB3

ND:June 12
RD:June 20

Still pending

Can anybody tell how many months I-140 will take.When I am checking online its telling 158 to 60 days.My case is more than 180 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colleague's I140 Approved

Just to let the other anxious people out there know:

One of my colleague's I140 got approved a couple of days back.

RD: Sept 24
Category: EB3
Subs LC
No RFE recd.

Waiting for mine : RD Oct 15.

Others please post if you have any info on approvals.... this means that the EB3 processing has atleast reached 24th Sept. The dates posted by INS arent a good indicator of where they are - so actual facts - from posts by forum members - are the only reliable way to get an idea of whats going on.

This is a request to all - please post any info you have on approvals/denials(hopefully none) or RFEs...past this date 24th Sept.

posit_GC

EB3, concurrent filing.
RD 09/27/02
ND 10/02/02
AD 01/06/03(on INS web site, hasn't received notice yet)
Non RFE

Hi All,

Is there anybody who applied for I-140 in June and waiting still.I dont think so.I dont know what happened to my case.My lawyer is telling to wait for somemore time to check with INS.

Thanks

Mine is also original LC.Is there any processing times different from LC subs and original LC.