Track I-485 Approvals (After new Name Check 180 day rule)

My online message to :

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. blah blah blah

No idea what does this mean :-(

what is your PD?

My online message to :

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. blah blah blah

No idea what does this mean :-(

I initially applied at VSC and then they transferred it to TSC. I got the same update after the transfer and also got a snail mail about the same.
You'll probably get a letter in the mail as well.

Approvals due to Memo??!??

There are some folks who are getting approval (posted in Texas 485 Tracker thread). I dont know if it is due to memo. But they are eb1-june-2006 filers who were stuck in NC. Anyone saw any pattern in approvals? Speculators out there, any theories??

Card Production ordrered

Folks:
I just got an email: Card production ordered. So may I assume, it's approved?
Funny thing I thought my FP was not even up to date. Last ime I did it on Oct 12 2006. 15 months is the time of exp for Fp, right? Here is my case history.

NSC-EB1(OR)
ROW
RD: 140 + 485: April 12, 2005
AD: 140: May 12, 2005
2 sets of EAD and AP, third ones pending
Never checked whether my case was stuck in any security check.

Congrats

I had my FP done on Oct. 10,2006 and when I asked the IO in NSC on phone to send a request, he said that he refreshed them and if they need me to come to ASC(Application Support Center) for fingerprinting again, they will let me know.
Another user on the forum said that now they have the ability to rerun them without calling people for second FP appointment.
Folks:
I just got an email: Card production ordered. So may I assume, it's approved?
Funny thing I thought my FP was not even up to date. Last ime I did it on Oct 12 2006. 15 months is the time of exp for Fp, right? Here is my case history.

NSC-EB1(OR)
ROW
RD: 140 + 485: April 12, 2005
AD: 140: May 12, 2005
2 sets of EAD and AP, third ones pending
Never checked whether my case was stuck in any security check.

Weird Status display

Hi All,

I checked my casestatus online today as usual. The previous LUD for me and family were 08-17-07. But when I checked today, it was showing 10-11-07 for me. By mistake I closed the browser and logged in again. Now it is showing again 08-17-07. Mmmmm. May be USCIS needs good web developers :confused:

RFE Received

I have been stuck in NC since Dec 2006. No development since then. Today I got an e-mail that a letter for additional evidence has been sent yesterday. It looks like the memo is working. What is the average time since the RFE letter is sent out until it arrives? Will it be sent to me or my lawyer?

I hope that this journey may be entering the final stretch after PBEC (3 + years) and then NC (1+ years). Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else pops up and that this RFE can be easily resolved.

ROW EB2
PD July 2003
RD I-485 Nov 2006
Stuck in NC since Dec 2006

Your RFE is actually not the greatest news for all of us stuck in NC.

We know that CIS has used frivolous RFEs in the past to delay processing while making their numbers look good.

Some agents probably don't like the administration's decision to forego the NC step before approval. An RFE issued by a frustrated agent cannot be questionned by supervison, and forces at least a 2 month delay in your case.

They may use the tactic, to slow processing, in the hopes that the cut-off date will move up, and only those that have NC cleared will get GCs in this fiscal year.

Card production ordered

Just received email saying that "card production ordered" (for me and my family).
I have waited for greencard since Nov 2005 being in EB2 "world" category. Yesterday I talked to NSC IO and was told to hear from them by March 10th.
A couple of days before, I asked my congressman to call USCIS right after I heard the news about changed I-485 adjudication procedures. Don't know if they're just "sweeping" cases as they said, or these two calls "helped" them to identify my case as eligible for the new regulations.
So, those of you who have similar cases (that have been pending due to namecheck) may want to do the same and expect to see approvals very soon. Good luck to everybody!

Congratulations dvshin!!!

Are you in Nebraska SC? Were you preadjudicated? What was the last LUD?

Thank you waiting_aos. My case was in Nebraska. Last LUD was in november 2006, right when my case would be adjudicated if there were no problems with a namecheck. I had a LUD on my I-140 last november, even though the case was approved back in 2005.
Yes, I think my case was pre-adjudicated. At least that what all letters from congressmen said. Wish you luck!

Got it

485 approved online - 2/15/2008
RD - dec 2003
PD - June 1999

NC pending as per mail on 2/1/2008

Congratulations!

Congrats Rasmeek!

Conrats. Good to see a LONGGGGG TIMER get their due -- before 2007 filers.

I'm with you, nelsona
I hope we all old timers will get approved soon

BTW, I see that you are also from the 08/19/2006 LUD group

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to dvshin and Rasmeek
Great gift form USCIS just after Valentines Day…

Hope the 180 rule continues to free NC sufferers.

EB-1 OR approved

Well, Its finally done. We received our "notice to welcome Permanent resident" emails this morning. Had soft LUDs on our cases on 2/14. I think that this is a direct result of the NC memo. Its a great relief and best wishes to all. Time to celebrate President's Day:D

Congrats kst1!! enjoy your freedom!!

Well, Its finally done. We received our "notice to welcome Permanent resident" emails this morning. Had soft LUDs on our cases on 2/14. I think that this is a direct result of the NC memo. Its a great relief and best wishes to all. Time to celebrate President's Day:D

As usual: 'USCIS will just do the OPPOSITE of what common sense tells'

Looking at the Monthly report from trackitt 'Monthly Report'->'View tabular data' shows I-485 approvals starting most recent. Good number of I485s are approved after Feb 04 (Revised name check guidance memo date). Right now there are almost 50 approvals after Feb 4, 2008, and only 16 of them have USCIS received date in the year '2006', rest are in '2007'. It seems USCIS is not honoring 'FIRST IN FIRST OUT' (FIFO), rather 'LAST IN FIRST OUT' (LIFO). Rule of thumb prevails 'USCIS will just do the OPPOSITE of what common sense tells' ... Of course the observation is from trackitt data.

Congratulations to all those whose 485s are approved.