To all those waiting for I-129 approval.

pashwin

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke to CS at TSC. As of today(Feb 18) they were processing applications received on Aug 21. So there is a delay in processing or the processing might have been on a freeze for few day(dont know exactly). I was very lucky to talk to them, i have been trying to reach them since morning and i could talk to them now.

So I guess either wait more time or get premium processing done for additional $1000

Any approvals keep us posted so we know, how long do we have to wait.

Thx

I Think INS is doing it very slow. It looked like that processing is freezed. But as u said that they are processing aug 21. but one of friends received approval in the first week of feb for RD/ND -Aug26th 2002. I do not know, what is happening.........

Th

Processing

Its a bit random for the week right now. I know of cases filed on Aug 19 not yet processed, so its approximate in that week, maybe depends on the immigration officer- how fast the application is processed

I spoke with TCS on the begginig of January when my 90/120 days - time frame has gone and they told me they are delayed over one month with all cases. Another 6 weeks has gone and ... no changes in my case so i think they are delayed more than one month.

H1 approved

Friends,

My H1 got approved yesterday (Feb18th). RD was Aug 5th. Normal processing. So it took almost 6.5 months. TSC has a huge backlog, hence the delay. It took repeated enquiries from my lawyer to find the status of the petition. Normal processing time is anywhere from 5 to 6 months now. So, hang in there. Good luck to you all.

Deba

H1

:( texas Service center is very badly backed up with logs. or they are short of staff. There is no movement on application processing.

Th

Unbelievable

My friend's H-1 transfer RD is Sep 12 and it was approved on Feb 17 at TSC and no it is not Premium Processing. Can someone enlighten whats going on ? He did not even care to check the status online cuz he was thinking its going to take a couple of months more, but to his surprise he received the Approval Notice.

So hang in there and expect to get an answer randomly. Time frame no good.

:)
my Ext. was approved on 20 Feb 2003(as per online case status service)
TSC
RD : 10th Sep 2002
AD : 20th Feb 2003

Atlast .....

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

Glad to know your transfer is approved. mine is the same date and the same day my colleague application was filed. his got approved too today , not mine. i am still waiting :-(

APPROVED!!!!!!!

RD Sept 10 '02
AD FEB 24 '03

So Guys hang in there and wait until you hear from the INS. the processing is pretty random. as of now i know some applications of august have not been processed yet. Good Luck

I am out of this message board... now moving onto revalidation board :) :p

re

regular processing. i am totally against paying $1000 more for premium unless its absolutely necessary and need it in an urgency

Thanks. See you next time on revalidation forum..., i hope. All the best. I'm still waiting......

H1-B 7th year extension

My attorney said that she recived an approval notice for the H1 case that she filed in September 2002. So It seems TSC is making progress.

My H1 Extn went to TSC on 12/10/2002.

I am still waiting for approval....

mhsoor

Upgrading to premium

My RD is Nov 20, 2002. I am planning to file for premium processing. Does anyone has any idea how long will it take for the approval at TSC once I upgrade it to premium.
Thanks.

This e-mail is to Monika who is thinking about premium processing...don't bother!!!. Save your money for a rainy day. If its not urgent, then hold out a bit longer as frustrating as it may be. Owever, premium processing is taking 3 weeks.

to all those waiting for h1 approval

Hi All,

I checked my status on the phone status line. it says that it is approved on march 7th. but still online status is not updated.

so keep checking with status line too......

it took little over six months for this approval. RD: sept 3, 2002, AD: March 7, 2003..........

Hang in there, guys.......................................

Hi,

I am new to these forums. I need help from you guys.

My H1 has expired on 10/20/02. My company filed for extension at TSC in the month of Sept'02. My company told, after several inquires about receipt notice, INS lost the file and filing again. Again they said INS found the file and issued receipt notice in the month of December' 02.

I saw some place on this forum, that premium process with $1000. What it is exactly? How it will work? Can I do that now for my H1 ext?

My 485 is going on NSC. They hold my GC because of my extension pending. Appreciated your ideas on this scenario.

Thanks.

H1 extn in tsc

Hi all

RD sep23 2002, still waiting for the status update.. no update... too many problems... oh... any of us got after this date.

Thanks
yadav

Approved

Hi All

My extenstion is approved.
RD:09/23/2002.
AD:03/11/2003.

Thanks god most of my problems are solved. whatelse all the best for others who are waiting.... every thing will be alright.

Thanks
yadav